With the release of the Fortnite 12.40 update comes the ability to sift through the game’s files and mine additional details, including the Season 12 Midas’ Mission challenges. In total, there are 10 challenges for Fortnite players to complete in Week 9 and Week 10. Want to prepare yourself ahead of time? Here are all of the Fortnite Season 12 Midas’ Mission challenges!
All Fortnite Season 12 Midas' Mission Challenges
On Twitter, @iFireMonkey datamined information about the Season 12 Midas’ Mission challenges in Fortnite following the release of the 12.40 update. The Midas’ Mission challenges will reportedly become available in Fortnite starting next week on Thursday, April 23. The Midas’ Mission challenges will run during Week 9 and Week 10.
If you’re someone who enjoys completing all of the challenges as soon as they come out, we’ve got you covered with a cut-and-dry list of all the Season 12 Midas’ Mission challenges in Fortnite!
Midas’ Mission Challenges - Week 9
- Search Chests in Different Named Locations (5).
- Deal Damage to Players with Sniper Rifles (300).
- Upgrade a Weapon to Legendary Rarity at an Upgrade Bench (1).
- Search a Llama, Legendary Chest, or Supply Drop (1).
- Deal Damage to a Choppa with a Passenger or Pilot Inside (100).
- Collect XP Coins (5).
- Carry a Giant Pink Teddy Bear Found in Risky Reels 100 Meters (100).
- Search Midas’ Golden Llama Between a Junk Yard, Gas Station, and an RV Campsite (1).
- Gather Intel During Spy Games Operation Matches (10).
- Earn Survival, Combat, or Scavenger Gold Medals (3).
Midas’ Mission Challenges - Week 10
- Eliminate Players with a Shotgun, AR, and SMG (3).
- Search Chests in Different Matches (7).
- Eliminate a Player or Henchman with a Legendary or Boss Weapon (3).
- Heal Teammates with a Bandage Bazooka (200).
- Dance Within 10s of Knocking a Henchman (3).
- Search Different Golden Pipe Wrenches (5).
- Catch a Fish While Riding in a Choppa (3).
- Deal Damage to Players or Henchman at the Yacht and the Agency in a Single Match (2).
- Visit The Agency, Hayman, and Greasy Graves in a Single Match (3).
- Deal Damage to Henchman While Disguised (100).
Again, the info comes courtesy of @iFireMonkey on Twitter. If you follow his account, you can stay up-to-date on other helpful Fortnite information like the Agent Peely’s Spy License challenge set and the Deadpool Week 9 challenges.
In total, Fortnite players can earn 40,000 XP for each Midas’ Mission challenge they complete, making it well worth taking the time to complete the tasks for Week 9 and Week 10.
Looking over the lists, a lot of them seem straightforward like searching Chests and collecting XP Coins. Of course, there are harder tasks listed as well like visiting specific locations in a single match as you’ll need to compete against other Fortnite players looking to do the same thing.
Overall, we’re extremely excited to dig in and complete the Midas’ Mission challenges, how about you? Let us know your thoughts on the Midas’ Mission challenges for Week 9 and Week 10 in Fortnite in the comments below!Load Comments