Only a single twirl of the sun and stars after April kicked off the Bunny Day event, Nintendo has updated Animal Crossing: New Horizons to version 1.1.2. You can keep playing and collecting eggs on the older version, but if you head to the Dodo Airlines they’ll inform you that you need to update the game before you can connect to the online features. Want to know what’s in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 1.1.2 patch notes? We’ll relay what we know below.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 1.1.2 patch notes
Nintendo has yet to released the version 1.1.2 patch notes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons on their official English site, but they have arrived on the Japanese website. While we are learning the language, our skills aren’t that good yet. Thankfully, Google Translate can just about suffice:
- Under certain conditions, animals that had been invited to move from another island did not move and the vacant land to be relocated remained closed.
- After the update, the land that has been closed will return to uncontracted and you will be able to relocate new animals.
- We are very sorry, but animals that were scheduled to migrate at the time of the malfunction will not return to the original island and will not be migrated this time.
- Fixed a bug that caused the raccoon to stop asking the Islanders under certain conditions to secure construction land for new migrants.
- After the update, if the island has developed to a certain state (if the raccoon store is under construction or completed), a specific event will occur during the next island broadcast during the next islander's play, Will progress.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a user under certain conditions would make it impossible to apply for relocation of homes and facilities.
- After updating, you can apply for relocation again.
- Fixed an issue where purchasing items from Lodley (Wilbur) on an outlying island on a tour going out on "mile miles" reduced the money you had with miles.
- Several other bugs have been fixed
Essentially the 1.1.2 update is just a bundle of bug fixes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Nothing too exciting, but very welcome nonetheless. We'll update with the english patch notes when the arrive.
How to update Animal Crossing: New Horizons
If you’re playing on an old version of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, you’ll need to update the game before you can access any online features like visiting other islands. Sometimes AC won’t update itself, so you’ll need to manually apply the update. To do this, you should save and end your session by hitting the Minus (-) button.
Once you’re back to the main menu, hit the home button to return to the switch menu, then press X to close Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Once closed, press the Plus (+) button while Animal Crossing is selected. This will bring up the options menu for the game. Select the update game version button from the list and you’ll download the latest version, provided an update is available. With that done, you can relaunch Animal Crossing: New Horizons and access the online features once again!
So there you have it, those are the complete Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 1.1.2 patch notes. Now that you’ve read them, you can get back to hunting down all of those different egg types. Check our list of Bunny Day recipes to see which you’ve collected so far!Load Comments