Crafting all the Bunny Day recipes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is definitely worth pouring your efforts into during this spring season.
The Bunny Day event lasts from April 1 until April 12 so you have just under two weeks to collect all Bunny Day DIY recipes and craft them all to claim your fantastic mystery prize from Zipper the bunny.
That's no stroll in the park either, because there are 40 recipes for you to find throughout your island and craft using the Bunny Day eggs you'll also need to find. However, you only need to craft the furniture recipes to get your mystery prize, so that halves the work considerably. So let's get you started on your hunt.
How to find all Bunny Day recipes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
To find all of the Bunny Day recipes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons you'll need to be searching, digging and shooting your way through every possible recipe-gathering method the game has. Here is a non-exhaustive list of every way we've found so far on how to find Bunny Day recipes:
- Shoot down Bunny Day balloons: They're the stripey ones, most of the time they'll drop sky eggs, but sometimes they'll drop a present and inside is a recipe.
- Receive them from your island residents: They'll run over shouting your name and give you one.
- Receive them from Zipper: Check in with him whenever you spot him throughout the Bunny Day celebration period for a chance at a new recipe.
- Find Egg Message Bottles on the beach: These are also stripey and have recipes inside.
- Collect a lot of each egg: Once you've collected between 10 and 20 of each egg you'll come up with three clothing recipes. And once you come up with all of the clothing recipes you'll think up two more.
All Bunny Day recipes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Now that you know how to get the recipes, let's see what you'll be hunting for. What we can tell so far is there are 40 recipes for you to find, and with only 12 days to get them all you'll need to be on your toes. There are 20 Bunny Day furniture recipes to be found by talking to residents, shooting down balloons or finding message bottles on the beach. Then there are three clothing recipes per egg type, with the shell and shoes costing two eggs each, and the outfit costing three eggs. After you've discovered each clothing set you'll think up an extra two clothing items, rounding out all the clothing recipes to an even 20.
So that's seven eggs per clothing set, four eggs for some items and one of each egg type for others, but if you're just going for the necessary recipes to get the mystery prize you'll likely need arouund 120 eggs to craft the entire catalogue of Bunny Day recipe items. So make sure you know how to get all Bunny Day egg types in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Here are all the Bunny Day recipes we've found so far:
Bunny Day furniture recipes:
- Bunny Day bed (received from Zipper)
- Bunny Day vanity
- Bunny Day wardrobe
- Bunny Day lamp
- Bunny Day table
- Bunny Day stool
- Bunny Day fence
- Bunny Day arch (received from Zipper)
- Bunny Day crown
- Bunny Day merry balloons
- Bunny Day festive balloons
- Bunny Day glowy garland
- Bunny Day flooring
- Bunny Day wall
- Bunny Day rug
- Bunny Day wall clock
- Bunny Day wreath
- Bunny Day bag
- Wobbling Zipper toy (craft 18 Bunny Day DIY recipes)
- Bunny Day wand (craft the Wobbling Zipper toy)
Bunny Day egg clothing sets:
- Wood-egg shell
- Wood-egg outfit
- Wood-egg shoes
- Sky-egg shell
- Sky-egg outfit
- Sky-egg shoes
- Water-egg shell
- Water-egg outfit
- Water-egg shoes
- Stone-egg shell
- Stone-egg outfit
- Stone-egg shoes
- Leaf-egg shell
- Leaf-egg outfit
- Leaf-egg shoes
- Earth-egg shell
- Earth-egg outfit
- Earth-egg shoes
- Egg party hat*
- Egg party dress*
*(once you've collected the other 6 clothing set recipes you'll figure these two out)
Once you've collected all the Bunny Day recipes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and crafted them, return to Zipper for your big mystery prize! But hurry up! He'll only be around until April 12!Load Comments