With 150 players in each game, Call of Duty: Warzone is a certified big boy battle royale. The same is true of its map, but fortunately you won’t be stuck with just your little soldier legs to get your around. Yes, with its massive map, Warzone also includes several vehicles that’ll have you zooming around the map in no time. Each has different advantages and disadvantages, so in this article we’ll give you a quick rundown of all vehicles in Call of Duty: Warzone so you’re prepared whatever the BR world throws your way.
All vehicles in Call of Duty: Warzone
Right now there are five vehicles in Call of Duty: Warzone, ranging from the small ATV quadbike style thing to the airborne helicopter. If you’ve played Modern Warfare’s Ground War mode, you may know a few already, but just in case, here’s what we know about each:
- ATV: Two seats. Very fast and good offroad, but has little protection.
- Tactical Rover: Four seats. An all-rounder, decent speed and control off-road. Provides a small amount of protection.
- SUV: Four seats. Has good protection and okay speed, but doesn’t perform well off-road.
- Cargo Truck: Four seats and can carry equipment. Lots of armor protection but is very slow and terrible off-road.
- Helicopter: Four seats. It flies, so that’s a big plus.
Every vehicle in Call of Duty: Warzone has a health meter. When it reaches zero, the vehicle will explode and kill anyone inside it. Make sure you jump out before the flames get too hot! We recommend taking each vehicle for a spin to get used to their controls because, quite frankly, you can’t trust your friends to drive. Especially not with the helicopter, it’ll only end badly.
That’s all there is to know about the vehicles in Call of Duty: Warzone. They’re not mindblowing, but they will get you from place to place. We have more Warzone guides on the way, so click here to take a look at our hub for the game where you’ll find more tips, tricks and info to keep you and your squad alive.Load Comments