Epic Games released the v11.50 update for Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode today. Along with a host of bug fixes and adjustments, the v11.50 update brings with it the introduction of a new, community-made LTM, Search and Destroy. Additionally, the Love and War challenges are now live for players to complete. Want to know the full update summary? Below, we’ve included the v11.50 update patch notes for Fortnite Battle Royale!
Fortnite Battle Royale v11.50 update patch notes
- Play the new, community-made Search and Destroy LTM. Includes new Love and War Challenges that can be completed for special rewards. For all the details, read the full Love and War post here.
- In non-competitive playlists, the Launch Pad has been unvaulted. Implemented Unreal Engine’s Chaos physics system, mentioned previously here.
- “At launch, our goal is to ensure that Fortnite still feels like what you would expect. We’ll be closely monitoring your feedback from the in-game Feedback tool for any issues you may be experiencing,” Epic explained.
- “To report issues via the in-game Feedback tool, select Feedback in the main menu and choose Bug. We encourage you to put “Physics” in the subject line and include a concise message in the body that accurately describes the issue(s) you’re experiencing,” notes Epic.
- Resolved an issue involving some players’ completion of the “Search chests in a single match” Chaos Rising Challenge not being saved.
- The “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Challenge now tracks progress properly. The Sidegrading feature is no longer present in competitive playlists. Its presence in these playlists was unintentional, as noted in the v11.40 post.
- Resolved an issue involving new players on consoles having difficulty matchmaking after first linking their Epic account.
- Addressed reports of iOS players activating their device’s swipe-up feature when trying to press inventory buttons.
After reviewing the v11.50 update patch notes for Fortnite Battle Royale, what are your thoughts? Are you eager to dig through the Love and War challenges? Are you happy to hear about bug fixes including the one for the Chaos Rising Challenge? Comment below!
For more on Fortnite, be sure to read through some of our helpful guides including where to catch fish in Flopper Pond, Lake Canoe, and Lazy Lake in Fortnite, where to find No Fishing signs in Fortnite, and where to find Hidden Gnomes in Fortnite.Load Comments