In Fortnite, new challenge lists are released on a regular basis, including the set of Remedy vs. Toxin challenges. While most of these challenges are easy to complete, including dealing damage with weapons, others can be a bit more complicated. To help simplify everything, we’ve put together a guide featuring the complete Remedy vs. Toxin challenge list and how to complete all of these challenges in Fortnite!
Fortnite Remedy vs. Toxin challenge list
- Visit 3 different Food Trucks.
- Earn 3 Silver Survivor Medals.
- Get 3 SMG Eliminations.
- Search 7 Chests at Landmarks.
- Reach 100 of both Health and Shields in 2 different matches.
- Deal damage with a Common, Uncommon, and Rare weapon in a single match 3 times.
- Deal 2,500 damage to enemy structures.
- Visit 3 different Bus Stops in a single match.
- Achieve Weapon Specialist accolades by dealing damage with weapons (0/5).
- Be the first to catch a fish, land from the Battle Bus, or get an elimination (0/1).
While many of these challenges are straightforward and easy to understand, others are a bit more ambiguous. In the list above, we’ve linked guides on specific challenges including where to find Food Trucks and Bus Stops complete with screenshots and map images.
Aside from these guides, we have instructions for you on how to complete the rest of the Remedy vs. Toxin challenges below!
How to complete the Remedy vs. Toxin challenges
- Earn 3 Silver Survivor Medals: Be among the remaining 25 players in a match to earn a Silver Survivor Medal. You’ll need to do this 3 times.
- SMG eliminations: Pick up an SMG of any type or rarity and get 3 enemy eliminations with it.
- Search Chests at Landmarks: Visit 7 different Landmarks in Fortnite and search Chests while you’re there. Landmark examples include bridges (Red Steel Bridge), EGO outposts (EGO Hangar), and bodies of water like Coral Cove.
- Reach 100 of both Health and Shields in 3 different matches: You’ll need to max out not only your Health but your Shields as well. You’ll start with 100 Health, though you can always replenish your Health if you take damage by using items like Bandages. To max your Shields, you'll need to pick up and use items like Slurp Juice.
- Deal damage with a Common, Uncommon, and Rare Weapon in a single match: As you pick up weapons they’ll come with different rarities attached as represented by the weapon color. You’ll need to pick up a Common (grey), Uncommon (green), and Rare (blue) weapon and then damage enemies with each one during a single match.
- Deal damage to enemy structures (2,500): When an enemy builds a structure like a wall or building, use your Pickaxe or equipped weapon to deal damage to it.
- Achieve Weapon Specialist Accolades by dealing damage with 5 weapons: Every time you deal 250 damage or more with a weapon, you’ll earn a Weapon Specialist Accolade. You’ll need to do this with 5 different weapons so an SMG, a Shotgun, a Harpoon Gun, etc.
- Be first to catch a fish, first to land from the Battle Bus, or first to get an elimination: The second you land off the Battle Bus you’ll either need to grab a Fishing Rod and catch a fish (if you’re not the first to land from the Battle Bus in general), or grab a weapon and be the first to score an enemy elimination.
Now that you know all of the Remedy vs. Toxin challenges and how to complete them in Fortnite, be sure to read through some of our other guides including where to find Hidden Gnomes in Fortnite, where to find No Swimming signs in Fortnite, and info on the Ninja Outfit recently added to Fortnite.