The holidays are all about cooking up a big, tasty feast. In Destiny 2’s Dawning event you’ll be able to cook delicious treats like Chocolate Ship Cookies for your friends, provided you don’t mind sharing an oven with every other Guardian in the Tower. Not sure where to start? In this guide we’ll teach you how to make Chocolate Ship Cookies in Destiny 2. All you need is the right ingredients and recipe.
Chocolate Ship Cookies Destiny 2 recipe guide
Who doesn’t like a good chocolate cookie? Days are even better if you learn how to make them yourself, a fact which rings true in both real life and Destiny 2. The Chocolate Ship Cookie in Destiny 2 is a tasty treat that’s especially loved by Amanda Holliday. To make it you’ll need to collect the correct ingredients along with some Essence of Dawning. Below we’ve listed everything you need and where to obtain it, so read on and cook up those Chocolate Ship Cookies!
- Null Taste: This rare ingredient is obtained by earning Void kills on enemies. You can do this with relevant abilities and weapons, but there’s only an RNG chance of a drop each time.
- Cabal Oil: This unpleasant sounding ingredient is earned by killing Cabal enemies. You’ll find plenty in the Tangled Shore.
- Essence of Dawning: Used in all the recipes, Essence of Dawning is obtained by taking part in any of the Dawning quests. More information here.
With all the ingredients in your shopping basket, head over to Eva’s Holiday Oven 2.0 and pop them in to get those Chocolate Ship Cookies baking. For a full list of how to get ingredients for the Dawning in Destiny 2, click here.
Now that you know how to make Chocolate Ship Cookies in Destiny 2, why not have a look at these other helpful guides?
- Who to give cookies to during The Dawning in Destiny 2
- How to get Dark Ether Cane for Sha-Dough in Destiny 2
- How to get the Alpine Dash Sparrow in Destiny 2