The Dawning event is live in Destiny 2, bringing with it fun activities like baking cookies and giving them to your favorite characters. Of course, if you have a wide variety of cookies taking up space in your inventory, it can be challenging to figure out which cookies to give and to whom. To help, we’ve put together a quick guide listing who to give your cookies to during The Dawning as well as all the cookie recipes in Destiny 2!
Who to give cookies to during The Dawning in Destiny 2
During The Dawning in Destiny 2, Guardians have the ability to bake cookies and give them to their favorite characters including Xur, Lord Shaxx, and Petra Venj to name just a few. Each character has their own cookie preference, meaning you’ll want to check to see the type of cookie they want before visiting them.
To help make this process easier, we’ve compiled a list of all characters and their favorite cookies in Destiny 2 for you to peruse below!
Thanks to Prima for their help in completing this list!
- Alkane Dragee Cookies: Sloane
- Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Eris Morn
- Burnt Edge Transits: Master Rahool
- Candy Dead Ghosts: The Spider
- Chocolate Ship Cookies: Amanda Holliday
- Dark Chocolate Motes: The Drifter
- Eliksni Birdseed: Hawthorne
- Fractal Rolls: Brother Vance
- Fried Sha-Dough: Visage of Calus
- Gjallardoodles: Commander Zavala
- Gentleman's Shortbread: Devrim Kay
- Hackberry Tart: Benedict 99-40
- Hot Crossfire Buns: Ada-1
- Ill-Fortune Cookies: Petra Venj
- Infinite Forest Cake: Failsafe
- Javelin Mooncake: Ana Bray
- Lavender Ribbon Cookies: Saint 14
- Radiolarian Pudding: Asher Mir
- Strange Cookies: Xur
- Telemetry Tapioca: Banshee-44
- Thousand Layer Cookie: Riven
- Traveler Donut Holes: Ikora
- Vanilla Blades: Lord Shaxx
All cookie recipes for The Dawning
Want to know how to make each cookie? We've got you covered there too with a complete cookie recipes list for The Dawning in Destiny 2. There are several new recipes this year including Fried Sha-Dough, Thousand Layer Cookies and more. Check the list
- Alkane Dragee Cookies Chitin Powder, Bullet Spray.
- Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Chitin Powder, Finishing Touch.
- Burnt Edge Transits: Cabal Oil, Personal Touch.
- Candy Dead Ghosts: Dark Ether Cane, Flash of Inspiration.
- Chocolate Ship Cookies: Cabal Oil, Null Taste.
- Dark Chocolate Motes: Taken Butter, Null Taste.
- Eliksni Birdseed: Ether Cane, Personal Touch.
- Fractal Rolls: Vex Milk, Pinch of Light.
- Fried Sha-Dough: Dark Ether Cane, Superb Texture.
- Gjallardoodles: Ether Cane, Delicious Explosion.
- Gentleman's Shortbread: Ether Cane, Perfect Taste.
- Hackberry Tart: Cabal Oil, Multifaceted Flavors.
- Hot Crossfire Buns: Ether Cane, Balanced Flavors.
- Ill-Fortune Cookies: Dark Ether Cane, Impossible Heat.
- Infinite Forest Cake: Vex Milk, Impossible Heat.
- Javelin Mooncake: Chitin Powder, Sharp Flavor.
- Lavender Ribbon Cookies: Vex Milk, Personal Touch.
- Radiolarian Pudding: Vex Milk, Electric Flavor.
- Strange Cookies: Taken Butter, Electric Flavor.
- Telemetry Tapioca: Vex Milk, Bullet Spray.
- Thousand Layer Cookie: Taken Butter, Delicious Explosion.
- Traveler Donut Holes: Cabal Oil, Flash of Inspiration.
- Vanilla Blades: Cabal Oil, Sharp Flavor.
As you can tell with the list, most cookies can be made with a few select ingredients like Cabal Oil or Null Taste. Click here for our guide on how to get all the ingredients. You’ll also need 15 Essence of Dawning to whip up a batch of cookies. When you have all of the necessary ingredients, visit Eva’s Holiday Oven 2.0 and bake your batch of delicious treats!
Now that you know who to give cookies to during The Dawning in Destiny 2 and the full list of cookie recipes, be sure to read through some of our other guides including the best place to kill Fallen Captains in Destiny 2, where to get Polarized Fractaline in Destiny 2, and our complete Corridors of Time quest guide for Destiny 2.