With the arrival of the Season of Dawn in Destiny 2 comes the introduction of a new artifact, the Lantern of Osiris. After you receive this artifact from Osiris, you’ll be able to unlock mods through the Lantern of Osiris at various tiers. To help you plan out what you want to unlock, we’ve put together a list of all the Lantern of Osiris mods in Destiny 2!
All Lantern of Osiris mods in Destiny 2
In Destiny 2, the Season of Dawn introduces a new seasonal artifact called the Lantern of Osiris. After earning the Lantern of Osiris as a reward from Osiris himself, you’ll be able to level up the artifact and unlock mods at various tiers.
To do this, you’ll need to earn XP to earn points which can then be used to unlock mods. The more mods you unlock, the more mod tiers you’ll have access to with better mods available at higher tiers. In total, there are 25 mods that Guardians can via the Lantern of Osiris in Destiny 2.
Lantern of Osiris - Mod Tier 1
- Anti-Barrier Ranger (Weapon Mod): Grants Bows, Scout Rifles, Pulse Rifles, Shield-Piercing.
- Overload Rounds (Weapon Mod): Uninterrupted fire grants bullets with disruption that are strong against Overload Champions.
- Unstoppable Arrows (Bow Mod): Fully drawn arrows release a shot that stagger Unstoppable Champions.
- Unstoppable Burst (Pulse Rifle Mod): Aiming down sights with a Pulse Rifle grants a burst that staggers Unstoppable Champions.
- Unstoppable Shot (Scout Rifle Mod): Aiming down sights with a Scout Rifle grants a shot that staggers Unstoppable Champions.
Lantern of Osiris - Mod Tier 2
- Enhanced Bow Loader (Arms Armor Mod): Greatly increase the nocking speed of arrows.
- Enhanced Linear Fusion Targeting (Helmet Armor Mod): Greatly improve target acquisition, accuracy, and aim-down-sights speed for Linear Fusion Rifles.
- Enhanced Rifle Loader (Arms Armor Mod): Greatly increase reload speed of Rifle-class weapons.
- Enhanced Sniper Rifle Loader (Arms Armor Mod): Greatly increase reload speed of Sniper Rifles.
- Enhanced Unflinching Rifle Aim (Chest Armor Mod): Greatly reduce flinching from incoming fire while aiming down any Rifle-class weapon.
Lantern of Osiris - Mod Tier 3
- Biomonetizer (General Armor Mod): Defeating Hive combatants grants extra Glimmer. Does not stack.
- Knight Errant (General Armor Mod): Defeating Hive Knights grants Destination Materials. Does not stack.
- Solidus Strike (General Armor Mod): Defeating Cabal combatants with Finishers grants extra Glimmer. Does not stack.
- Splintered Gladius (General Armor Mod): Defeating Cabal Centurions grants Gunsmith Materials. Does not stack.
- Tithe Collector’s Sigil (General Armor Mod): Defeating Cabal combatants grants a small amount of Glimmer. Does not stack.
Lantern of Osiris - Mod Tier 4
- Breach Resonator (Chest Armor Mod): Grants melee and grenade energy on final blows with shield-piercing weapons, or when a member of your fireteam shuts down a Barrier Champion’s ability.
- Disruptor Spike (Chest Armor Mod): Improves the effects of disruption, lowering combatants’ damage output even further.
- Molten Overload (Chest Armor Mod): Solar grenades cause disruption, delaying ability regeneration and lowering combatant damage output.
- Tenderizer (Chest Armor Mod): Staggering Unstoppable Champions temporarily boosts weapon damage for allied players.
- Unstoppable Schwarzschild Condenser (Chest Armor Mod): Void melee abilities stagger unshielded enemy combatants. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
Lantern of Osiris - Mod Tier 5
- From the Depths (Class Item Mod): Grants bonus Void Super damage if cast while critically wounded. Lasts until the end of Super activation.
- Guardian Angel (Class Item Mod): Grants a chance to generate healing orbs on Scout Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Bow, and Linear Fusion Rifle precision blows.
- Heavy Finisher (Class Item Mod): Finishers generate Heavy ammo. Requires one-half of your Super energy.
- Solar Plexus (Class Item Mod): Increase damage of all Solar melee abilities. Gain Super energy from performing finishers with a Solar subclass equipped.
- Void Battery (Class Item Mod): Activating Void class abilities grants an overshield. Increases cooldown of your class ability.
Now that you know all of the mods you can unlock through the Lantern of Osiris seasonal artifact in Destiny 2, be sure to read through some of our other guides including how to get the Lantern of Osiris in Destiny 2, how to complete “An Impossible Task” in Destiny 2, and how to get the Perfect Paradox in Destiny 2.