If all the excitement around Saint-14 and Season of Dawn has got you pumped up, why not turn that energy to pump-action by learning how to grab Saint-14’s iconic Perfect Paradox legendary shotgun. Added all the way back in Curse of Osiris, the Perfect Paradox is a living (and shooting) piece of Destiny history. If you haven’t picked it up yet, here’s how to get Perfect Paradox in Destiny 2.
How to get Perfect Paradox in Destiny 2
Thanks to Destiny Game Wiki for the weapon image.
Perfect Paradox is Saint-14’s legendary shotgun. If you want to get Perfect Paradox in Destiny 2, you’ll need to complete the Legends Lost mission. You’ll need to have wrapped up the Curse of Osiris story mission called Omega and be ready for Heroic Adventures before you start your quest to complete some Verses and earn the Perfect Paradox.
Verses are handed out by Vance at the Forge, and each asks you to obtain a certain number of resources including Concentrated Radiolarian Culture, Advanced Paradox Amplifier, Fossilized Hermaion Blossom and Hermaion Blossom. Return these to Vance each time to complete the Verse and receive another. Here are the key steps in how to get Perfect Paradox.
- Complete 4 Verses.
- Return to Vance and receive the Another Verse quest.
- Complete the Signal Light mission in the Infinite Forest and return to Vance.
- Grab 2 Hermaion Blossoms, 2 Concentrated Radiolarian Culture and 2 Advanced Paradox Amplifiers.
- Complete the Not Even the Darkness mission in the Infinite Forest and retrieve Saint-14’s belongings.
- Return to Vance and forge Perfect Paradox.
Struggled to follow any of the above steps? This video guide by Arekkz Gaming should help you out:
Saint-14’s Perfect Paradox comes with the Rapid-Fire and Rampage perks, the latter of which builds your damage with each kill you earn, up to a max of three. That’s a tasty perk, and makes it all the easier to land those one-hits with a shotty after you secure your first kill.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Perfect Paradox in Destiny 2! Be sure to grab this fine weapon before Season of Dawn arrives on December 10 and you’ll be ready to return it to the man himself, after some unusual timey-wimey stuff of course. Want more Destiny 2 goodness? Try these articles:
- Who is Saint-14 in Destiny 2?
- Season of Dawn Pass rewards for Destiny 2
- How to get the Love and Death grenade launcher in Destiny 2