Black Friday 2019 is right around the corner, prompting retailers like Dell to reveal their full ads. Within these ads, you’ll find deals on items including monitors, gaming laptops, and accessories. If you’re looking to upgrade your PC gaming setup but don’t want to sift through the entire Dell Black Friday 2019 ad, we’ve got you covered. Below, you’ll find all of the PC gaming deals shown in Dell’s ad for Black Friday 2019!
Dell Black Friday 2019 ad is full of PC gaming deals
- Nintendo Switch Lite - $199.99
- Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital Edition - (holiday pricing at Dell.com)
- 65” LG 4K TV (and $50 Dell gift card) - $479.99
- Dell G5 Gaming Desktop - $499.99
- Dell G7 Gaming Laptop - $1,099.99
- New Alienware Aurora Desktop - $1,699.99
- Alienware m17 Laptop - $1,899.99
- Alienware Elite Gaming Backpack - $49.99
- Alienware Gaming Keyboard and Mouse bundle - $109.99
- Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset - $169.99
- Dell 24 Gaming Monitor - $99.99
- Dell UltraSharp 27 InfinityEdge Monitor - $279.99
As you can see, the gaming deals for items outside of PC are slim, though there are deals on the Nintendo Switch Lite and the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition. Meanwhile, if you’ve been itching to add an Alienware gaming laptop to your collection, the m17 will be one sale. You can also pick up a G5 or G7 gaming laptop at a cheaper price point.
Based on past experience, Dell tends to have better Cyber Monday deals than Black Friday deals. As such, we recommend keeping an eye on Dell.com for PC gaming deals closer to Cyber Monday. In the meantime, what do you think of the Black Friday 2019 deals for Dell? Are you planning to purchase a new Dell gaming monitor, or are you waiting for Cyber Monday to pick up some new gear? Comment below!
To scope out deals outside the gaming realm, such as Alexa and Google Home items, be sure to read through Dell's full Black Friday 2019 ad. For more Black Friday 2019 deals, check out some of the other ads currently available including Kohl’s Black Friday 2019 ad, Target’s Black Friday 2019 ad, and Costco’s Black Friday 2019 ad.