Bluehole has shipped another patch PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on Xbox One, introducing more performance optimizations, fixing some bugs and tweaking a few things.
"The team will continue to evaluate areas for improvement, whether its client and server optimizations or monitoring the current 'Car Meta'. Our second patch is focused on quality of life fixes (weapon recoil for example) as well as trying to resolve some of the stability issues that have been brought to our attention," the team wrote on the official forum.
The next patch is expected at the start of 2018, although if there are any critical issues over the holidays then they will be hotfixed.
Here are the notes for the patch, which should be out now:
- Continued performance optimizations
- The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
- Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
- Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
- Additional Localization updates
- A variety of crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory