A new set of challenges are live in Fortnite, bringing with them unique goals and rewards. As with Daily and Weekly challenges in Fortnite, the Gothic Limited Time Mission challenges shouldn’t be too difficult to complete. Of course, there are certain ones like searching various ammo boxes and chests that can be a pain, especially when fending off other players. Looking to brush up on the Gothic challenges before diving into Fortnite? We’ve got you covered! Below, we’ve put together a quick guide on how to complete the new Gothic challenges in Fortnite.
How to complete Gothic challenges in Fortnite
As you can see with the Gothic challenge list below, most of the objectives should be relatively easy to complete in Fortnite. For example, you can complete several at once by equipping an SMG, dealing 500 damage with it, while also visiting locations such as The Block and Retail Row during a match.
All Gothic Challenges in Fortnite
- Deal (500) damage to opponents in a single match.
- Deal (500) damage with SMGs to opponents.
- Visit Retail Row and The Block (2) in the same match.
- Get (3) suppressed weapon eliminations.
- Land at Salty Springs or Junk Junction in (3) different matches.
- Search an ammo box in (3) different named locations in a single match.
- Search (7) chests at Hot Spots.
Once you’re able to complete three or more of the Gothic challenges listed above, you’ll be able to gain access to the Week 8 Battle Star location in Fortnite via the Gothic Loading Screen. Furthermore, you can farm for XP with these Gothic challenges, which is what we did when we were working our way through each of them. Wondering how much XP you’ll be able to earn? Below, we’ve listed all of the rewards attached to the Gothic LTM challenges in Fortnite.
Gothic Challenge Rewards in Fortnite
- Complete 1 Gothic Challenge - Earn 10 Battle Stars.
- Complete 2 Gothic Challenges - Earn 500 XP.
- Complete 3 Gothic Challenges - Earn the Gothic Loading Screen (Week 8 Battle Star Location).
- Complete 4 Gothic Challenges - Earn 10 Battle Stars.
- Complete 5 Gothic Challenges - Earn 1,000 XP.
- Complete 6 Gothic Challenges - Earn 10 Battle Stars.
- Complete 7 Gothic Challenges - Earn 2,000 XP.
As you can see, completing all 7 Gothic challenges will net you 30 Battle Stars and 3,500 XP in Fortnite. It’ll also unlock the Gothic Loading Screen with clues as to the location of the Week 8 Battle Star. After reviewing the Gothic LTM challenges, what are your thoughts? Can you complete all 7 in a day? Do you plan to farm for XP or Battle Stars? Let us know down in the comments below!
Now that you know all of the Gothic challenges available in Fortnite and the rewards you’ll earn by completing them, check out some of our previous features including confirmation that Epic Games plans to sell more Fortnite bundles over the holidays, Epic’s explanation for why the B.R.U.T.E. Mech is staying in Fortnite, and details on the Fortnite x Borderlands 3 crossover.Load Comments