In Fire Emblem: Three Houses, there are main mission battles and separate battles called Paralogues that unlock around Chapter 6. The way Paralogues work is that they’re specific to certain characters and help you both strengthen your bond with those characters and gain EXP. Paralogues can also help you unlock special items like Hero Relics, and they offer backstory into the characters they’re tied to. Eager to find out what sort of Paralogues are available? Below, we’ve listed all Paralogues in Fire Emblem: Three Houses!
All Paralogues in Fire Emblem: Three Houses
As noted above, Paralogues unlock around Chapter 6 with some being available in Act 1, and others not emerging until Act 2 in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Each Paralogue focuses a specific character or characters with added backstory and the ability to earn experience. Note: This guide is a work-in-progress. Be sure to check back as we update it with additional Paralogue information from Fire Emblem: Three Houses!
- A Forgotten Hero (Sylvain) - Unlocks the Blutgang Hero Relic.
- A World Divided (Hilda) - Unlocks the Freikugel.
- An Ocean View (Flayn and Seteth) - Unlocks the Caduceus Staff and Spear of Assal.
- Darkness Beneath the Earth (Hubert) - Unlocks the Arrow of Indra.
- Death Toll (Raphael and Ignatz) Unlocks a batallion.
- Falling Short of Heaven (Ashe and Catherine) - Earn Shoes of the Wind, Critical Ring, and Umbral Steel.
- Foreign Land and Sky (Bernadetta and Petra) - Unlocks a batallion.
- Insurmountable (Edelgard) - Unlocks a batallion.
- Land of the Golden Deer (Lorenz) - Unlocks the Thrysus.
- Oil and Water (Hanneman and Manuela) - Unlocks a batallion.
- Rumored Nuptials (Ingrid and Dorothea) - Unlocks the Lùin.
- Sword and Shield of Seiros (Alois and Shamir) - Unlocks Seraph Robe and a batallion.
- Tales of the Red Canyon (Sothis) - Earn Umbral Steel.
- The Silver Maiden (Dimitri)
- The Sleeping Sand Legend (Claude) - Unlocks the Sword of Belgata.
- True Chivalry (Felix) - Unlocks the Aegis Shield.
- War for the Weak (Dedue)
Now that you know all Paralogues available in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, be sure to check out some of our other guides including how to unlock all Hero Relics in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, our full Tea Party guide for Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and how to fish in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.