With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arriving in just three months’ time, eager players are keen to glean any knowledge they can of the upcoming multiplayer juggernaut. Mordern Warfare is a remake of sorts, but there’s plenty of new content coming to the battlefield this October. One of the multiplayer features players will need to come to terms with are Field Upgrades. These behave similarly to the specialists in previous Black Ops titles, although with far less impact on fights overall. If you’re keen to know more, keep reading for our full Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades list.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Field Upgrades list
Charged up over time, Field Upgrades in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare grant a deployable tool or enhancement to your weapons that can shift the fight in your favor. Each has its own charge rate based on the power of the Field Upgrade. We don’t know how many are planned for the full release, but so far we’ve been shown six different abilities players have access to. Here’s the full list of Field Upgrades for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare:
- Munitions Box (Medium) - Deploy a box of ammo, grenades and weapons for you and your teammates. Shoot at your own risk.
- Recon Drone (Slow) - A remote-controlled drone which marks enemies, equipment and vehicles for your team.
- Stopping Power Rounds (Slow) - Reloads your gun with stopping power rounds that deal extra damage (one magazine).
- Trophy System (Fast) - Deploys a defense system that destroys up to three pieces of nearby equipment or enemy projectiles.
- Tactical Insertion (Fast) - Marks a location as your next spawn point.
- Deployable Cover (Fast)- Deploys a portable ballistic cover shield in front of you.
That’s the full Field Upgrades list we know so far for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. There may be more on the way, in which case we’ll update this list once we’ve seen them in action. If you’re keen to know more, take a look at our full killstreak list for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It’s due for release on PS4, Xbox One and PC, October 25.Load Comments