At this point, the COD series wouldn’t really be the same without its killstreak and scorestreak rewards, offering powerful weapons and abilities if you’re able to stay alive and rack up those frags. While Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is certainly taking things back to an older style in many ways, it’s also introducing a huge number of new killstreaks for players to equip and fight towards. Want to know what they are? Read on for our Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Killstreaks list.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Killstreaks list
You can equip three killstreaks at one time in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, choosing from a total pool of 17. There are also some usual and certainly controversial inclusions, but whatever your thoughts on them, here the full killstreaks list for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare:
- Personal Radar (3 kills) - A drone that grants a minimap and alerts you to nearby foes. Can be shot down.
- Counter UAV (4 kills) - A drone that blocks the enemy minimap and affects their vision.
- UAV (4 kills) - A recon drone that scans and reveals enemy locations.
- Care Package (4 kills) - Calls down a care package with a randomized killstreak.
- Cluster Strike (5 kills) - Launches a group of mortars at a location, long duration.
- Cruise Missile (5 kills) - Fires a long-range cruise missile. Player controls its direction until impact.
- Precision Airstrike (5 kills) - A targeted airstrike.
- Wheelson (7 kills) - Calls in a UGV equipped with an airburst turret. Only available on large maps.
- Infantry Assault Vehicle (7 kills) - Drops down a .50 cal mounted infantry vehicle. Only available on large maps.
- Emergency Airdrop (8 kills) - Calls down three care packages with randomized killstreaks.
- VTOL Jet (8 kills) - Launches a missile salvo while defending an area.
- Chopper Gunner (10 kills) - The classic assault chopper, player aims a turret and missiles.
- White Phosphorous (10 kills) - Smothers the map in a burning white smoke, dealing damage to enemies and disrupting vision.
- Support Helo (11 kills) - Calls in an Assault chopper with twin turrets.
- Gunship (12 kills) - AC-130 style gunship, player-controlled with three weapons.
- Advanced UAV (12 kills) - Sattelite scan which quickly sweeps, reveals enemy location and direction on the minimap.
- Juggernaut (15 kills) - Drops the powerful juggernaut assault gear to be equipped.
- Nuke - We don’t know how many kills will be required for the nuke killstreak yet, but it’s certainly be implied it’ll return in CoD: Modern Warfare.
That’s the full Call of Duty: Modern Warfare killstreaks list so far, though we’ll be sure to add any others once they’re revealed for the game. COD: Modern Warfare is due to release October 25 on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, with a beta on the way soon.