In Fire Emblem: Three Houses, you’ll collect Flowers and Gifts that you can give to various characters. By giving Flowers and Gifts, you’ll improve your relationship with that character. While all characters will appreciate receiving Flowers or a Gift from you, each one has a specific Flower and Gift they like best. To help you match up the best options for each character, we’ve put together a guide explaining who to give all available Flowers and Gifts to in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Who to give Flowers and Gifts to in Fire Emblem: Three Houses
As you collect Flowers in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, you’ll be able to pick and choose which types to give your favorite characters. Most characters have a flower preference in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, meaning you’ll need to give them their favorite flower in order to receive the biggest relationship boost. Below, we’ve listed all Flowers and the character or characters who should receive them.
Note: This guide is a work-in-progress, be sure to check back as we add more Flowers and Gifts to our list!
- Anemone: Hilda
- Baby’s Breath: Cyril
- Carnation: Edelgard
- Forget-Me-Nots: Flayn, Ignatz
- Lavender: Mercedes
- Lily: Lysithea
- Lily of the Valley: Marianne
- Pitcher Plant: Bernadetta
- Sunflower: Alois, Petra, Shamir
- Violet: Ashe
Outside of specific Flower types, there are also Gifts that you can give characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Similar to the Flowers, all characters have a specific Gift type they prefer over others. To help you net the biggest relationship boost, we’ve listed all Gifts and their perfect recipient in Fire Emblem: Three Houses below!
- Ancient Coin: Alois, Ashe, Ignatz
- Arithmetic Textbook: Annette, Hanneman, Lysithea
- Armored Bear Stuffy: Bernadetta, Edelgard, Flayn, Hilda, Lysithea, Marianne, Mercedes
- Blue Cheese: Catherine, Manuela
- Board Game: Edelgard, Hubert, Sylvain
- Book of Crest Designs: Hanneman, Linhardt, Lysithea
- Book of Sheet Music: Annette, Bernadetta, Dorothea, Lorenz, Manuela, Shamir
- Ceremonial Sword: Dimitri, Felix, Gilbert, Ignatz
- Coffee Beans: Hubert, Shamir
- Dapper Handkerchief: Bernadetta, Flayn, Hanneman, Hilda, Marianne, Seteth, Sylvain
- Exotic Spices: Ashe, Dedue, Petra, Shamir
- Floral Adornment: Alois, Dedue, Lorenz, Marianne
- Fishing Float: Alois, Gilbert, Leonie, Linhardt, Seteth
- Gemstone Beads: Dorothea, Hilda, Manuela, Mercedes
- Goddess Statuette: Gilbert, Ignatz, Manuela, Mercedes, Rhea
- Hunting Dagger: Cyril, Felix, Leonie, Petra, Shamir
- Landscape Painting: Bernadetta, Ignatz, Rhea, Sylvain
- Legend of Chivalry: Ashe, Catherine, Ingrid
- Monarch Studies Book: Edelgard
- Owl Feather: Claude
- Riding Boots: Dimitri, Ferdinand, Ingrid
- Smoked Meat: Caspar, Cyril, Felix, Ingrid, Petra, Raphael
- Stylish Hair Clip: Annette, Dorothea, Flayn, Hilda
- Tasty Baked Treat: Ashe, Flayn, Linhardt, Lysithea, Mercedes, Raphael
- Tea Leaves: Ferdinand, Hanneman, Lorenz
- The History of Fodlan: Hubert, Seteth
- Training Weight: Caspar, Catherine, Dimitri, Felix, Leonie, Raphael
- Watering Can: Bernadetta, Cyril, Dedue
- Whetstone: Caspar, Catherine, Dimitri, Ferdinand
What’s nice about Gifts as opposed to Flowers is that many characters have multiple Gifts they’ll accept. If you’re infatuated with a particular character, you can focus on giving them Gifts, though it’s worth boosting your relationship status across the board, especially with members of your own house.
Now that you know which Flowers and Gifts to give to each character in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, be sure to check out some of our other guides including all Class Mastery bonuses in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, how to Heal in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and how to increase your Professor Level in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.