Humble is hosting a massive “Very Positive” sale with discounts available on noteworthy indie games. Aside from this, there are several new bundles available to complement the sale including the Very Positive 3 bundle that offers the traditional “pay what you want” option on games like Bendy and the Ink Machine and Prison Architect.
Humble hosts Very Positive game sale
The Very Positive sale is live now via the Humble Store and offers deep discounts on indie games like Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. Most of the games have had their purchase price reduced by at least 30% and offer redeemable Steam keys that’ll allow you to track your achievements. To help summarize everything, we’ve listed all of the featured and top deals available during Humble’s Very Positive sale!
- Slay the Spire - $12.49 (50% off)
- Timespinner - $13.99 (30% off)
- Kenshi - $23.99 (20% off)
- Frostpunk - $14.99 (50% off)
- Stardew Valley - $13.49 (10% off)
- Starbound - $10.49 (30% off)
- Dead Cells - $19.99 (20% off)
- Slime Rancher - $9.99 (50% off)
- Hollow Knight - $9.89 (34% off)
- A Hat in Time - $14.99 (50% off)
- Amid Evil - $16.99 (15% off)
- Skullgirls - $2.99 (70% off)
- This War of Mine: Humble Deluxe Edition - $4.99 (75% off)
- Dusk - $15.99 (20% off)
- Moonlighter - $9.99 (50% off)
- Wargroove - $13.99 (30% off)
- Mount & Blade Collection - $17.99 (60% off)
- Beat Cop - $3.74 (75% off)
In addition to the Very Positive sale, there are new bundles available including the Very Positive 3 bundle which includes games like Prison Architect and Rusty Lake Paradise. If you spend $10 or more on the Very Positive 3 bundle, you’ll get everything plus Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. You can also bid on the Indie Playstation bundle to beef up your game library on PlayStation 4.
Overall, there are some spicy deals for indie games available on Humble that we highly recommend considering. After reviewing the list of games available through the Very Positive sale, what are your thoughts? Are you planning to buy games like Dead Cells and Slime Rancher, or would you rather bid on the Very Positive 3 bundle? Let us know down in the comments below!