The next batch of challenges coming to Fortnite have been revealed, this time for Season 9 Week 9. You’ll be able to begin working through the free and Battle Pass challenges for Season 9 Week 9 once they’re live in Fortnite starting on July 4 at 6 a.m. (PST) and 9 a.m. (EST). Until then, there’s still time to grind through the rest of the Season 9 Week 8 challenges, which can be viewed here.
What’s nice is that the Season 9 Week 8 challenges are relatively simple, meaning you should be able to complete them before the debut of the Season 9 Week 9 challenges on July 4. If you’ve already completed the Season 9 Week 8 challenges and are looking to prepare for the next wave, we’ve got you covered. Below, we’ve put together a full list of all free and Battle Pass challenges for Season 9 Week 9 of Fortnite!
All Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 Challenges
Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 - Free Challenges
- Visit a Solar Array (0/1) in the snow, desert, and jungle.
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in (0/3) matches.
- Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon (Stage 1/5).
- Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon (Stage 2/5).
- Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon (Stage 3/5).
- Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon (Stage 4/5).
- Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon (Stage 5/5).
Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 - Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (0/500) Headshot damage.
- Eliminate opponents in (0/5) different named locations.
- Search (0/7) chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet.
- Deal (0/200) damage to an opponent within 10 seconds of landing from a Volcano Vent.
The free challenges for Season 9 Week 9 are meatier this week than in previous weeks. While you should have no trouble using a Chug Jug or Chug Splash, it can be a bit more tedious to get eliminations with different rarity weapons, especially if you don’t have easy access to a Legendary weapon.
Meanwhile, the Battle Pass challenges are also somewhat time-consuming as you’ll need to deal 500 Headshot damage and search 7 different chests. The hardest task seems to be the one where Fortnite players have to deal 200 damage to an opponent within 10 seconds of landing from a Volcano Vent.
Precision will be key for this task as you’ll need to time your Volcano Vent landing and subsequent damage dealing. Outside of this, the rest of the challenges play more into time than anything else. Again, the Season 9 Week 9 challenges will be live in Fortnite starting on July 4 at 6 a.m (PST) and 9 a.m (EST).
Now that you know all of the free and Battle Pass challenges available in Fortnite Season 9 Week 9, what are your thoughts? Are you looking forward to crushing the next series of tasks, were you able to complete last week’s challenges? Let us know down in the comments below! For more on Fortnite, check out some of our other guides including where to find all Stranger Things portals in Fortnite.