The Season 9 Week 3 challenges are now live in Fortnite, bringing with them a plethora of activities for players to work on. If you’re looking to earn Battle Stars and progress your Battle Pass rank, you’ll need to complete as many of these challenges as you can. This week, the challenges are pretty manageable, and we were able to complete them ourselves after a few days of play.
To help you keep track of everything, we’ve put together a quick guide breaking down all of the challenges available during Season 9 Week 3 of Fortnite!
All Challenges in Fortnite Season 9 Week 3
Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 - Free Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Land (1) trick with a Driftboard.
- Stage 2 of 3: Get (3) seconds of airtime in a Quadcrasher.
- Stage 3 of 3: Destroy (3) opponent structures with a vehicle.
- Search (7) chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak.
- Deal (200) damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Slipstream.
Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 - Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match.
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match.
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match.
- Throw (1) Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands.
- Get (3) explosive weapon eliminations.
- Deal damage with (5) different weapons in a single match.
There are staged challenges in both the free and Battle Pass categories, with the Battle Pass ones being quite simple to complete. All you need to do is visit the two listed locations within a single match. Other challenges are a bit more complicated, such as dealing damage to an opponent after using a Slipstream, and landing a trick with a Driftboard.
With a little practice though, you should be able to complete all of the challenges in Season 9 Week 3 of Fortnite before the week comes to an end. After reviewing all of the challenges, what are your thoughts? Are you working on completing these challenges, or are you confused on using things like Slipstreams and Flying Disc toys? Let us know down in the comments below!
Now that you know the Season 9 Week 3 challenges in Fortnite, be sure to check out some of our other features including the Fortnite 9.10 update patch notes, the previous John Wick LTM in Fortnite, and the ongoing Fortnite Creative tournament.Load Comments