The Season 8 Week 9 challenges are officially live in Fortnite, offering a variety of tasks for players to complete. In addition to the Week 9 challenges, players can also sink their teeth into a new event that blends Fortnite and Avengers characters together in celebration of the upcoming film, Avengers: Endgame. Looking to complete your challenges first? We’ve got you covered!
Below, we’ve put together a quick guide listing all of the Season 8 Week 9 challenges in Fortnite.
All Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 Challenges
Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 - Free Challenges
- Search (7) chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge.
- Ride (3) different Volcano Vents without landing.
- Land at (5) different locations including Loot Lake, Lucky Landing, Salty Springs, Lonely Lodge, and Haunted Hills.
Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 - Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal (500) damage to opponents from below.
- Revive a teammate at Reboot Van.
- Eliminate an opponent in (5) different matches.
- Dance between (3) ice sculptures.
- Dance between (3) dinosaurs.
- Dance between (4) hot springs.
As with previous challenges in Fortnite, completing these tasks can earn you rewards including weekly progression, cosmetic items, and Battle Stars. Both the free and Battle Pass challenge lists are pretty easy this week and simply require playing multiple matches of Fortnite.
Now that you know all of the Season 8 Week 9 challenges in Fortnite, be sure to check out some of our other features including how Epic Games is hosting a $3 million Fortnite Creative tournament, where the Battle Star was located in Fortnite back on Week 7, and how to enable crossplay matchmaking in Fortnite.