Fortnite’s latest challenge is to Search Chilly Gnomes in seven locations on the island. These little fellas have been unfortunately been frozen in blocks of ice, but thankfully that stops them from running all over the map and makes them much easier to find. To save you some time hunting, we’ve already discovered all the locations to search Chilly Gnomes you need to visit to complete this challenge.
All Search Chilly Gnome locations
The clue to where you should be looking for these Chilly Gnomes is in the name. Frozen in blocks of ice, all of these gnomes (or at least, all we’ve found so far) are located in the southwest end of the map. Check the map below to see their locations, then read the descriptions underneath for more details:
Here’s each location in a bit more detail:
- South of Tilted Towers, on a hill next to the camper van.
- South on Shifty Shafts, on the south side of the mountain, close to the zip wire.
- Happy Hamlet, near the north entrance of town, close to the zip wire.
- Southeast of Happy Hamlet, at the cliff edge of the island, between the ice.
- Lucky Landing, just beyond the western wall.
- Southwest corner of the map, inside the yeti cave you can drop down into.
- The southeast corner of the frozen lake where Greasy Grove used to be.
- North of Frosty Flights, in the trees beyond the hut. Tough to spot.
- South of Snobby Shores on a hill next to a tree.
- Southeast of Snobby Shores, on the east peak of the viking mountain.
There may be more chilly gnomes hiding out there, but those are all that we’ve found so far! With all of them located in one corner of the map, it should be a (rather cold) breeze to complete this challenge and search seven chilly gnomes. Don’t forget that the 14 Days of Fortnite event is still up and running, so check out our guide for where to destroy snowflake decorations.Load Comments