If you’re looking to complete weekly challenges in Fortnite, you may be wondering where all of the Expedition Outposts are. In order to complete the task of eliminating enemies at different Expedition Outposts, you’ll need to know where to find these locations in order to prepare a plan of attack.
Rather than wandering around the map or playing a few rounds and memorizing where the best spots are, having a guide handy can make the process a lot easier. To help, we’ve put together a quick guide on where to find all of the Fortnite Expedition Outpost locations!
Fortnite Expedition Outpost Locations
As seen in the map image above (courtesy of PC Gamer), there are seven different Expedition Outpost locations in Fortnite. When we completed this challenge, we opted for the three Expedition Outposts that are closest together. At the top of the map, you’ll see an Expedition Outpost north of Snobby Shores, another outside Pleasant Park, and one near Tomato Temple.
With the Expedition Outposts being easily visible from the air, we were able to strategize by landing near the one outside of Snobby Shores and eliminating an enemy there, before heading for Pleasant Park. To try the challenge another way, you may want to visit different Expedition Outposts depending match dynamic as storms can sometimes make visiting certain areas a bit trickier.
Below, we’ve listed all of the Expedition Outpost locations in Fortnite!
- Snobby Shores: The first Expedition Outpost we mentioned is located just outside Snobby Shores.
- Pleasant Park: The next Expedition Outpost is north and slightly east of Pleasant Park.
- Tomato Temple: This is one of the easiest Expedition Outposts to find and is located right outside of Tomato Temple.
- Lonely Lodge: Another easy Expedition Outpost to find, this one is on the western edge of Lonely Lodge.
- Dusty Divot: Head west from Dusty Divot towards Tilted Towers and you should be able to spot another Expedition Outpost.
- Paradise Palms: Head west from Paradise Palms towards Fatal Fields to find another Expedition Outpost.
- Happy Hamlet: This Expedition Outpost can be spotted north of Happy Hamlet and is one of the harder Expedition Outposts to use for this week’s challenge.
If you’re attempting this challenge for the first time, you’ll want to keep an eye out for the signature appearance of an Expedition Outpost which consists of a bright red structure and a white diamond logo. Avoid landing right next to an Expedition Outpost as you may encounter other players working to complete this challenge.
Instead, land slightly outside the Expedition Outpost location and remain on the outskirts of the area. It may take you a few matches, but you should have no problem clearing this weekly challenge from your Fortnite to-do list! Were you able to complete this weekly challenge in Fortnite? If so, how did you go about it? Let us know down in the comments below!
For a visual guide on where to find Expedition Outposts in Fortnite, be sure to check out the helpful video below courtesy of YouTube user Gattu! For more on Fortnite, be sure to check out some of our previous guides including how to spawn weapons in Fortnite Creative, how to unlock Zenith and Lynx outfit upgrades in Fortnite, and how to send gifts in Fortnite.
By reading through this guide, you should now know where to find all of the Expedition Outpost locations in Fortnite.Load Comments