The Week 2 challenges for Fortnite Season 7 are now available, with a few more “hard” challenges thrown into the mix than what we saw in Week 1. The challenge that seems to be giving players the most trouble during Week 2 is competing in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion. Although, players have also expressed frustration at having to eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields.
Added to the game this week is the Infinity Blade, a new sword weapon that many
Wondering what the Week 2 challenges are? We’ve got you covered! Below, we’ve listed both the free and Battle Pass challenges for Week 2 in Season 7 of Fortnite!
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 - Free Challenges
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations (7).
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5).
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3).
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 - Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2).
- Play the Sheet Music on pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2).
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (1).
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1).
After reviewing the list of free challenges and Battle Pass challenges, what do you feel is the hardest task to complete in Week 2? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below!
For more on Fortnite, be sure to check out some of our previous features including how to spawn weapons in Fortnite Creative, the news that Fortnite developer Epic Games will give away free games every two weeks in their new store, and how to unlock the Zenith and Lynx outfit upgrades in Fortnite.
By reading through this feature, you should now know what all of the free challenges and Battle Pass challenges are in Week 2 of Season 7 in Fortnite.Load Comments