If you’ve run across the Into the Fire quest in Fallout 76, you may have been left bamboozled by the Fire Breathers Exam you’re required to take upon reaching a terminal. We certainly didn’t sign up to this apocalyptic future to be sent back to school! To that end, in this article we’ll teach you all the answers you need for the Fire Breathers Exam in Fallout 76.
All Fire Breather Exam Answers
Enter the Charleston Fire Department and you’ll eventually reach a terminal which asks you to take the Fire Breathers Exam, answering seven questions to proceed. Fortunately getting the answers wrong won’t punish you, and the answers are hidden on a cheat sheet within the station (upstairs next to the Master Terminal). If you’re having trouble finding them though or just want to save some time, here are all the correct answers you need to input:
- Answer #1: C) Evacuate as quickly as possible.
- Answer #2: B) A water-soaked rag.
- Answer #3: A) Gently bind the burn with clean bandages.
- Answer #4: B) Retreat immediately.
- Answer #5: C) 1 pt. Purified Water, 2 Ash Rose, 2 Blight, 2 Soot Flower
- Answer #6: B) Fall back and engage from a distance with firearms.
- Answer #7: C) End his life as mercifully as possible.
With the answers above you’ll be able to continue the Into the Fire quest, moving on to the physical portion of the Fire Breathers Exam where you’ll need to press some buttons while dealing with Scorchers. That sounds like more fun than an exam at least!
If you’ve been enjoying exploring Fallout 76 with your pals, make sure you’re getting the most out of it with our other guides. We’ve got plenty more on the way soon, but for now here’s how to mute your mic when playing online, while over here you can learn how to get your hands on some Power Armor!Load Comments