Microsoft is hitting the news pump hard as it gears up for the launch of Forza Horizon 4 on October 2. The latest revelation to pour out is that the game will be getting a stylish secret agent twist in the form of a Best of Bond DLC car pack, featuring iconic vehicles from 007's cinema career.
The cars included are:
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 as featured in Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS as featured in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback as featured in The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 as featured in The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 as featured in For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 as featured in The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 as featured in The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS as featured in Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 as featured in Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 as featured in Spectre (2015)
Fans can also inspect these cars up close in the Forzavista viewing mode, where certain movie gadgets - such as the revolving license plate on the '64 Aston Martin - will be available to play with. The '77 Lotus Esprit will also have an optional body kit to recreate its famous underwater mode from The Spy Who Loved Me. On top of all that, there will also be three Bond outfits and six "Quick Chat" phrases for use in the game.
It's all very appropriate, given that Forza Horizon 4 is the first in the series to take place in Britain.
Forza Horizon 4 is out on October 2 for Xbox One and PC.Load Comments