In Destiny 2: Forsaken, players have been actively searching for Fallen Devices. Similar to Lore Crystals, Fallen Devices are a new form of lore in Destiny 2: Forsaken that are tied to Triumphs and can be found in various in-game locations.
Of course, if you don’t know where to look, collecting these Fallen Devices can be quite a chore. To help you out, we put together a quick guide on all Fallen Devices located throughout Destiny 2: Forsaken.
Note: This guide is in a work-in-progress. We’ll update as we find more Fallen Devices in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
All Fallen Devices in Destiny 2: Forsaken
- High Plains: There’s a Fallen Device located in the High Plains area of the Tangled Shore. This is one of the easiest to find, as it can be collected right after you spawn into the Forsaken expansion. If you missed it the first time, you can travel back to this area in High Plains via a tunnel in Four Horn Gulch. The Fallen Device should be easily visible from the left of the spawn area.
- High Plains II: Another Fallen Device can be collected in the High Plains area of the Tangled Shore. After spawning in, head past the escape pod while keeping it to your right. Next, jump over a small gap and continue past the bodies to locate this Fallen Device in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
- High Plains III: The next Fallen Device can also be found in the High Plains area of the Tangled Shore. Here, you’ll need to follow the floating rock you’re perched on around on the right-hand side. You’ll encounter metal scrap, and a bit further on, a Fallen Device.
- The Cobble: At The Cobble area of the Tangled Shore is another Fallen Device. After spawning, speed around The Cobble area until you encounter an enemy encampment on your left, and a red pipe on the wall to your right. Jump on the platform to your right and you’ll find a Fallen Device.
- The Cobble II: Another Fallen Device can be found in The Cobble area of the Tangled Shore. Here, you’ll want to head across the aforementioned encampment. In doing so, you’ll spot another fallen Device atop one of the small cranes leaning over the abyss.
- Soriks’s Cut: A Fallen Device can be found in the Sorik’s Cut area of the Tangled Shore. Here, you’ll need to head to the top of the Scorn factory used to make Engrams. Climb up and head past two spinning blades, and you should be able to spot the Fallen Device.
- Soriks’s Cut II: Another Fallen Device can be found in the Soriks’s Cut area of the Tangled Shore. For this one, spawn in, then turn left and head towards the ravine. There are several large pipes sticking out of the ravine, and on one of these pipes, is a Fallen Device.
- EDZ Outskirts: In the Outskirts area of the EDZ, you’ll need to enter the Lost Sector entrance near where “Outskirts” is written on your map. After heading inside, take a right before the room with a cache. There’s a raised area here. Duck underneath, then follow the tunnel to the back. In the area with rusty boxes, you should be able to spot a Fallen Device towards the very back.
- EDZ Firebase Hades: In the Firebase Hades area of the EDZ, travel to the Lost Sector. Head inside, and when you encounter a bridge, drop into the ravine. Note you’ll need to carefully land on the ledge towards the far side. On this ledge, turn around and jump to a different ledge located behind you. There’s a small cave, and inside is another Fallen Device.
- Four Horn Gulch: A Fallen Device can be collected in the Lost Sector area of Four Horn Gulch. To find it, head into the boss room and clear out the enemies inside. The Fallen Device should be visible on the side of a rock pillar towards the back of the room in the left-hand corner.
- Jetsam of Saturn: For this Fallen Device, you’ll need to head to the Hive ship located in the Jetsam of Saturn. Head inside the ship and follow the tunnel until you encounter a room with a knight rested atop a raised platform. Head into the following tunnel and you should spot the Fallen Device on the right. Note it’s slightly hidden inside a small wall gap.
- Thieves’ Landing: For this Fallen Device, head to the Thieves’ Landing Lost Sector. Next, head across the boss room and after cleaning it, you should be able to grab a Fallen Device on the raised area on your right at the back of the room. Note you can jump over the wall to collect it.
Again, we’ll continue to update this guide as we uncover more Fallen Devices in Destiny 2: Forsaken. In the meantime, how many Fallen Devices have you found? Which ones were the hardest to collect? Let us know down in the comments below! For more on Destiny 2: Forsaken, be sure to check out some of our previous guides including all Lore Crystal locations in Destiny 2: Forsaken, all Dead Ghost locations in Destiny 2: Forsaken, and all new Exotic weapons and armor in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
By reading through this guide, you should now know where all Fallen Devices are located in Destiny 2: Forsaken.