In SCUM, there are a variety of Mushrooms that fall under two main types: edible and lethal. At first glance, it can be difficult to tell lethal Mushrooms apart from those suitable for consumption. Make a mistake and eat a lethal Mushroom, and your character will quickly perish.
Meanwhile, eating an edible mushroom can help give your character enough of a boost to survive a bit longer, even if they don’t have access to cans of food. To help make Mushrooms less confusing, we’ve put together a quick guide on all Mushrooms in SCUM including those that are lethal, and those that are edible!
All Edible Mushrooms in SCUM
In SCUM, the following Mushrooms are edible in small quantities (eating too many can make your character vomit).
- Agaricus Augustus: Edible brown Mushroom with a convex cap.
- Boletus Edulis: Edible Mushroom covered in pores with a brown cap.
- Cantharellus Cibarius: Edible orange, yellow, and white Mushrooms that feature several gills and ridges.
- Lepiota Procera: Edible brown and white Mushrooms with a rough cap.
- Lycoperdon Gigantea: Edible white Mushrooms, very large in size.
- Psilocybe Cyanescens: Edible dark brown Mushrooms with a flat cap.
All Lethal Mushrooms in SCUM
In SCUM, the following Mushrooms are lethal (eating too many can cause serious illness and death).
- Amanita Virosa: Lethal Mushroom with the nickname Destroying Angel.
- Amanita Phalloides: Lethal Mushroom known as the Death Cap.
: Lethal Mushroom Pantheria as Panther Cap. also known
A good rule of thumb is to avoid all Mushrooms with “Amanita” in their name. While there are more edible Mushrooms in SCUM than lethal ones, it still pays to be cautious as making a mistake can result in severe consequences, such as death. For more on SCUM, be sure to check out some of our previous guides including how to open cans of food in SCUM, and how to refill Water Bottles in SCUM.
By reading through this guide, you should now know all of the edible and lethal Mushrooms in SCUM.Load Comments