Nintendo has announced a raft of discounts for Nintendo Switch, 3DS and Wii U in its Nintendo eShop Cyber Deals campaign.
The timing obviously screams Black Friday, although Nintendo's pitching this as a Holiday Gift Guide and the discounts extend until December 11.
There's nothing hugely dramatic, if we're honest, with most Switch games cut by small percentages. The biggest discount is for I am Setsuna, down from $39.99 to $23.99. Here's the full list of Switch deals:
- 1-2 Switch - $39.99 (was $49.99)
- Disgaea 5 Complete - $49.99 (was $59.99)
- I am Setsuna - $23.99 (was $39.99)
- Lego City Undercover - $27.99 (was $39.99)
- Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game - $41.99 (was $59.99)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris - $24.99 (was $29.99)
- Super Bomberman R - $39.99 (was $49.99)
There's also a bunch of stuff for 3DS and Wii U, so have a sift through and see.