Whether you’re playing The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit for the first time, or playing through it again to see what you missed, knowing where to find all costume parts can be helpful. This is because a superhero is largely defined by his costume.
Of course, the costume choices you make in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit are largely up to you and have little impact on the overall story. Nevertheless, it’s worth having a diverse selection of costume items to choose from.
To help you out, we put together a quick guide on where you can find all costume parts in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit!
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit - All Costume Part Locations
There are a grand total of 6 costume parts available in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. Most of these can be found by exploring Chris’s house. However, some of the costume parts require a small degree of “crafting” to complete.
Below, we’ve listed the locations of all 6 costume parts in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit.
- Cape: The “Cape” costume part can be found hanging in Chris’s bedroom closet.
- Helmet: The “Helmet” costume part can be found by searching the kitchen pantry for chocolate and tinfoil.
- Mask: The “Mask” costume part can be found by using Halloween makeup located on the bathroom shelf.
- Paint: To locate the “Paint” costume part, you’ll need to find the garage key and use it to unlock the garage. Inside, you’ll be able to spot the Paint sitting on a shelf.
- Light Armor: To get the “Light Armor” costume part, you’ll need to construct it using tape found in the dad’s gym bag located in his bedroom closet.
- Heavy Armor: To snag the “Heavy Armor” costume part, you’ll need to use the beer cardboard located in the back of the dad’s pickup truck parked outside the garage.
Once you have all 6 costume parts in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, you’ll need to put everything together to form the costume of your choice. In the game, you’re able to choose between a helmet or mask, light armor or heavy armor, and a design that’s either more colorful or darker in tone.
Which costume part was the hardest for you to find? Let us know in the comments below, and be sure to check out our other guide on how to find the dad’s phone pin and garage locker code in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit!
By reading through this guide, you should now know where to find all of the costume parts in The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit.Load Comments