UPDATE: The Week 15 Update for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is now live. Clocking in at 1.7GB, it's no small patch and addresses a host of issues that were affecting the game. One of the most notable changes is that you can no longer exit a vehicle if it is blocked on all sides - I'm anticipating some interesting strategies being used against players looking for a roadkill.
Over on the official Steam Community page, PlayerUnknown has revealed the Early Access Week 15 Update coming to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
This patch is only a small one compared to the Month 3 Update, which is to be expected given that the monthly updates are supposed to encompass a wider variety of features while the weekly updates focus on smaller fixes.
Granted, despite being a smaller patch, it does note that an SEA Server has been added to the server options, allowing those in Southeast Asia to experience better connections.
Here’s a full breakdown of what’s included in the Week 15 Update:
- Added SEA (Southeast Asia) server
- Improved UI performance
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to walk through gas station wall.
- Fixed a bug that caused a character to stand on top of a tunnel after getting out of motorbike inside of a tunnel.
- You can no longer get out of a vehicle if the vehicle is blocked all the way around.
- Fixed a bug that made a teammate's weapon invisible in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue of the scope crosshair appearing blurry when post-processing quality is set to high
- Adjusted GROZA rail to better fit Holographic Sight and Red Dot Sight
- Fixed a bug that caused ammo not to drop after dropping Extended Mag with full Backpack
- Vehicle tire effects will change immediately when the vehicle is on a different type of ground
All around, the Update focuses on some important fixes, such as players clipping through gas station walls and ammo not dropping from a full Backpack. It’s a good start to July, and if everything goes to plan, this update should hit the public servers on Thursday.Load Comments