Wargaming is hosting a World of Tanks emblem creation content which gives players who have an eye for making standout custom designs the potential to win up to 2,000 Gold.
Potential contest entrants have until May 29th to design their custom emblem and submit it to this forum thread. Once the submission period ends, Wargaming will pick five main winners and 10 secondary winners, with all main winners receiving 2,000 in-game Gold as well as five exclusive MeatheadMilitia emblems, and all secondary winners receiving 1,000 Gold.
The official rules for the contest are as follows:
● Only one entry per player.
● The Emblem must represent the creator in some way.
● A brief explanation of the emblem’s meaning must also be included.
● The emblem must be an original creation designed exclusively for this contest.
● Acceptable image formats include JPEG, PNG, and GIF.
● All entries will be judged on both creativity and originality.
● Entries must comply with the World of Tanks forum rules (http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum-29/announcement-113-forum-rules/).
● Once an entry is submitted, Wargaming gains exclusive rights to the image.
For more on the latest World of Tanks coverage, be sure to check out our most recent roundup of the best World of Tanks GIFs.Load Comments