This guide will show you where to find all Pagies in Galleon Galaxy in Yooka-Laylee. Galleon Galaxy is the fifth and final world in Yooka-Laylee, and where you’ll learn your final skill. Take the time to explore the world, as the Pirate Treasure is hidden rather well, and it’s worth collecting the Butterfly Booster and the Power Extender for the final boss battle in Hivory Tower.
All Pagies in Galleon Galaxy – World 5
- A Pagie can be found at the top of the lighthouse across the large gap. You will need to use the Sonar Shield to get past the electric barrier and Flappy Flight to reach the top of the tower. Buddy Slam on the button to release the Pagie.
- Another Pagie is locked in the first building you come across. Use Reptile Rush on the ramp on the left, and aim at the already cracked window to smash it open. Once inside, you will need to use Slurp State and Slurp Shot on all the seeds and cannon balls in the room to unlock the Pagie. The battery is in the little tunnel near all the butterflies.
- Another Pagie can be earned after giving the Mollycool to Dr. Puzz. Turn into a boat and follow the path along, destroying the asteroids as you go. You’ll reach a building surrounded by a moat with a Pagie in an upside down cage. Destroy all the asteroids around and inside the building and hit the buttons to release the Pagie from the cage.
- A Pagie can be found in a large block of ice just past Dr Puzz – it’s a piece of a Pagie, so you will need to collect the other three pieces to earn the full Pagie. You will need to use the ship’s flame attack to thaw the block of ice. In order to collect the other pieces, you will need to expand the Galleon Galaxy Grand Tome and use Flappy Flight to reach the ballons and the Sonar Shot to pop them. One Pagie is trapped in a chest above the skull and crossbone island. Another piece of the Pagie is above the dock near the pirate ship. The final piece of the Pagie is where you go fishing for stars.
- A Pagie can be found in the cave behind the lighthouse. You will need to clear the way using the ship’s cannon. Once inside, make your way through the maze of red laser grids, being careful not to touch them as they will kill you in a single hit. You will need to use the Sonar Shield ability to pass through the entire area. The Pagie is in a cage at the end.
- Another Pagie can be earned after expanding the Grand Tome. Take the boat around to the right to find Nimble and beat him in the race to earn the Pagie. You will need to use the boat’s ability to destroy the asteroids as you go.
- Another Pagie can be earned by completing the golf course in the expanded Grand Tome in the building, Black Hole in One.
- Earn a Pagie by using the Buddy Slam on the strength test near the pirate ship. You will need to use Slurp State on the cannon balls just over the platforms to get enough weight.
- Collect another Pagie by talking to the Blamphibian frog near the shooting stars. He will task you with collecting 15 stars before the timer runs out. Use Yooka’s tongue to collect them, avoiding the red stars.
- Kartos will give you another Pagie for completing his minecart challenge. Kartos can be found in the expanded Grand Tome behind Rusty. Collect 175 gems to unlock the Pagie.
- Another Pagie can be found by speaking with a new female character by the really tall elevator pipe. You will need to use Sonar Shield to break the barriers and then go up the shaft. Go around the platform and up the tube, you will need to use Reptile Rush to break the glass and press the button at the end.
- Another Pagie can be earned by going inside Rusty, using Slurp State on the battery and then standing on the platform on Rusty’s left arm. Once the block of ice is in front of the mouth, use Slurp State on the flame brazier behind Rusty and stand on the platform inside his mouth to melt the ice, revealing the Pagie.
- A Pagie can be collected after destroying the planet near the new female character. Head up the ring and use Sonar Shield to knock the ball out of the drop tunnel. Use Sonar Shield to push the ball back to the start to press the button, lifting the casing around the Pagie.
- A Pagie can be earned by completing the obstacle course inside Spacecog Station near the previous Pagie. Use Glide to make it through the rings and use the air vents to lift you up.
- Another Pagie is in the pirate ship. You will need to cast a shadow to scare the captain. To do this, head below deck and grab the flame seed. Use the Slurp Shot with the flame seed to light up the lantern and then talk to the captain to get the Pagie.
- Another Pagie can be earned by visiting the cave on the skull and crossbone island where you’ll find Shovel Knight who will task you to, one at a time, steal keys from the pigs. Use Reptile Rush on the pig with the candy canes to make him drop his key. Use the grenades on the hut to access the ninja pig and use Camo Cloak to steal his key. For the pig on the pony, you need to spray her with water and then use Sonar Shot to knock her key out. For the archer pig, use Tail Twirl, Buddy Slam, and then Sonar ‘Splosion to get his key. Talk with Shovel Knight again to open the door.
- Another Pagie can be earned inside the smaller planet near the large moon. Head into the top level and use the shaft to reach the maze. Make your way through the maze, using the buttons provided, to reach the Pagie.
- This Pagie can be collected in the same area as the previous one, head into the lower section of the moon and complete each puzzle room until you reach the end.
- Find Rextro on the skull and crossbone island and play his arcade machine to get another Pagie. You will need to find Rextro’s Play Coin before you can play his arcade machine.
- Play Rextro’s arcade again and beat the high score of 14,000 to win another Pagie.
- You can collect another Pagie by venturing to the giant pink moon and going inside into Velocity Terminal. Progress through the area until you reach the very end to earn your Pagie. You can also find a Pirate Treasure in this area!
- Another Pagie can be earned by defeating the world boss, Planette. Using the boat transformation, find the moon with an itching butt to the right of the giant pink moon and shoot your cannons at it. This will activate the boss fight for Galleon Galaxy.
- This Pagie can be found by making your way to the portable toilets on one of the floating islands. Speak to the person in the red toilet closest to the front of the island, they’ll open the other red toilet and you can head inside to Space Plumbing. You will need to use Sonar Shield to fix the plumbing before you can earn the Pagie.
- Collect all Ghost Writers to unlock this Pagie.
- Collect all 200 Quills to unlock this Pagie.
There are 25 Pagies that can be collected in the fifth and final world. At this point, you should have access to all the skills in the game, making it easier to collect everything. If you haven’t already, head back to some of the previous worlds to collect all of their Pagies as well. If you followed this guide, you should now know where to find all Pagies in Galleon Galaxy in Yooka-Laylee.