This guide will show you where to find all Pagies in Tribalstack Tropics, World 1 of Yooka-Laylee. Each of the Grand Tomes in Yooka-Laylee has 25 Pagies that can be collected. 23 of these Pagies are collected through challenges or battles, with the final two being earned by collecting all Ghost Writers and the 200 Quills.
All Pagies in Tribalstack Tropics – World 1
- The first Pagie in Tribalstack Tropics is found to the left of the start in a cage. The Pagie is torn into four pieces, you will need to find the other three pieces in the jungle area here to collect it. The first one is in a barrel near the pig, the second one is over a platform bridge, and the final piece is down on the ground in the same area.
- Another Pagie can be earned by racing Nimble, the cloud, around its racetrack.
- Another Pagie is locked in a cage behind a puzzle that requires you to use the Buddy Slam skill to press the matching buttons in the correct order – just watch out for the lazer robot!
- Earn another Pagie by beating Rextro’s arcade game found in the back right of the area. You will need the Play Coin from Tribalstack Tropics to play the arcade.
- Earn another Pagie by beating the high score on Rextro’s arcade machine.
- This Pagie can be earned by pressing the button toward the back of the level that starts timed obstacle course. Finish the course before the timer runs out and you’ll earn the Pagie!
- A Pagie can be collected once you’ve found the Mollycool and given it to Dr Puzz. Use the transformation and head to the flowers at the back of the level and spray all six flowers to get the Pagie.
- Another Pagie is at the top of a tower near the start of the level. You will need the Sonar Shot skill to activate the platforms one at a time to reach the top.
- A Pagie can be collected from the shooting gallery below the temple. To unlock the shooting gallery, go to Trowzers and Buddy Slam each of the tiles in the corners to let in light below. After smashing all four, a door will open up allowing you access.
- This Pagie will be given to you after you save Clara, the Skeleton Explorer, from the pot near the start of the level.
- Another Pagie can be found after talking to all the pigs in the level and finding the secret cave. The archer is near Rextro, the candy cane pig is in the jungle, and the ninja pig is to the right near the oasis. The Pagie is to the left of the starting location as the dry riverbed passes below the ramp building. Use the door below the building to find the last pig and the Pagie.
- To earn this Pagie you will need to expand the Grand Tome and defeat the boss at the top of the building to the left. Make your way up all the ramps to face Rampo.
- A Pagie is given to you by Mr Blowy found up the Monument mountain to the back-left of Tribalstack Tropics. Climb the Monument and talk to Mr Blowy. Use the turning platform, the water seeds, and the floating platform to spray water onto Mr Blowy to unlock the Pagie below him.
- Another Pagie is located near the Mr Blowy, but in the other direction using the turning platform. To unlock it, you need to advance through an obstacle course. You will need the Glide ability or use a double-jump-dash method to bridge the long gaps between the platforms. To do this, jump, jump again, then at the height of the jump, press the attack button to roll forward in the air. It will take some practice. Follow the rings up and around and you will eventually double-back to the Pagie.
- A Pagie is collect from Karto the Minecart near the top of the Monument. Ridge him around the track and collect 60 gems to unlock this Pagie.
- Another Pagie can be collected from the floating building that appears after expanding the Grand Tome. From the start, head right toward Rextro and you’ll see a series of wooden and floating platforms. Use the Sonar Shot to make the platforms appear, leading you to the Pagie in a cagie.
- Another Pagie can be earned by helping Shovel Knight once you expand the Grand Tome. Head to the right and speak with Shovel Knight, who will task you with collecting his gem. Make your way to the top of the tower to find the gem and earn your Pagie.
- Another Pagie is at the top of the tower where you meet Trowzers. You will need to have Flappy Flight and the Glide skill to collect this Pagie. At the top of the tower is a character called Planker, he will ask you to collect all the floating rubbish, one of which is the Pagie.
- A Pagie can be found at the rear of the level but it requires the Bubble Walk skill to be collected. Bubble Walk in the water and Buddy Slam the button to open the trap door. The Pagie is stuck flying around, to collect it you need to locate the other button underwater and slam it as well. The Pagie will stop and you can collect it.
- At the top of the Monument is a cannon, you will need the Slurp State skill to get past the Mr Blowy vents. Once you reach the cannon, you need to use the Buddy Slam on his rear to fire cannon balls at the spinning Mr Blowys.
- Another Pagie is locked beneath the Monument behind a security camera. You will need the Camo Cloak skill in order to pass the security camera. What follows is a maze filled with lazer robots and blocks that must be destroyed using grenades. At one part, you will need to shoot grenades through bars to destroy a block. Progress through the maze to earn your Pagie.
- You can earn another Pagie by racing the cloud, Nimble, a second time. To do this, you will need to turn the track to ice by making your way to the top of the mountain in the very back of the level in search of the larger cloud, Nimbo. Shoot the water seed at the cloud to make it rain, and then use the ice seed to freeze the water.
- The final Pagie can be found halfway up the Monument past all the Mr Blowys. You will need access to Slurp State to eat a cannon ball so you’re heavy enough to get past the Mr Blowys and reach the cage.
- Collect all Ghost Writers to unlock this Pagie.
- Collect all 200 Quills to unlock this Pagie
There are 25 Pagies that can be collected in the first world, though a few of them require you to return after making it further in the game. Take your time to familiarize yourself with level so you know where to look! If you followed this guide, you should now know where to find all Pagies in Tribalstack Tropics in Yooka-Laylee.Load Comments