With February nearly upon us, Wargaming has already laid out a roadmap of what World of Tanks players can expect during the second month of 2017.
First up on the list is a special series of themed missions which will become available throughout February. Wargaming promises to share more details for these missions on February 1st (tomorrow).
Next, certain Premium tanks will receive discounts throughout February, with each discount remaining active for several days at a time. The Premium tank discount schedule is as follows:
- February 3-13: T26E5 Patriot and Ram II
- February 10-20: AMX M4
mle. 49 Liberte
- February 17-27: KV-122 and Panther/M10
- February 24-March 6: AC 4 Experimental
In addition to the discounts listed above, Wargaming also has a series of special sales planned for Groundhog Day (February 2-6), Valentine’s Day (February 10-15), and Carnival (February 24-28). Two different tanks will also receive ”On Track” benefits, the G.W. E 100 from February 6-20, and the Object 263 from February 20-March 6.
If you’re not sure what “On Track” means in World of Tanks, you can find out more about it here.
Finally, new Tank Mastery missions for specific tanks will be rotated in and out throughout the month of February. A full list of February’s Tank Mastery tanks and dates can be found below:
- February 3-13: T21, WZ-120, Black Prince, Object 263, Ram II
- February 10-20: Valentine, Centurion Mk. 1, Tiger II, T110E4, Valentine II
- February 17-27: WZ-131, Leopard
PrototypA, AMX 50 100, AT 15, Panther/M10
- February 24- March 6: Ru 251, AMX 30 B, O-I Experimental, Jagdpanther, AC 4 Experimental
For more on the latest World of Tanks news, be sure to read about the new platoon-focused tournaments which are also being held in February.Load Comments