Nintendo have announced their Black Friday deals, including bundle deals for the 2DS and Switch.
Nintendo will be offering a range of special packages for Black Friday with a number of limited edition console bundles. The announced list with RRP (USD) is as follows:
- A link-green Nintendo 2DS preloaded with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D — $79.99
- A white-and-red Nintendo 2DS preloaded with New Super Mario Bros. 2 — $79.99
- A white-and-orange New Nintendo 2DS XL — $149.99
- A Poké Ball Edition New Nintendo 2DS XL — $159.99
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Explorer’s Edition. A bundle including the game, a 100-page explorer’s guide and a two-sided map of the world. This pack does not include any of the DLC — $59.99
- A console bundle including the system, a download code for Super Mario Odyssey, Mario-themed Joy-Con controllers and a carrying case — $379.99
- A special edition of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 including a sound selection CD, a metal game case and a 220-page hard-bound art book — $99.99 (Available Dec 1.)
- A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Nintendo Switch Pro Controller — $99.99 (Available Dec 1.)
The full list of Nintendo’s deals this Holiday can be found on the Nintendo website.