A new event mode has been added to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds called Ghillie Crossing. In the new game mode, all guns and vehicles have been removed from PUBG and replaced with melee weapons and crossbows. Other items that will be available in Ghillie Crossing include health items, attachments, grenades, and true to its name, Ghillie Suits.
The inclusion of Ghillie Suits as regular loot is notable, as it gives players the opportunity to play the game with a stealth focus in mind. According to the official announcement post for Ghillie Crossing on Steam, the mode will take place on the Erangel map with “sunny” weather as a permanent setting. Below, you’ll find the full event schedule and rules for Ghillie Crossing.
- Starts: May 24 at 7 p.m. (PDT), May 25 at 4 a.m. (CEST), May 25 at 11 a.m. (KST)
- Ends: May 27 at 7 p.m. (PDT), May 28 at 4 a.m. (CEST), May 28 at 11 a.m. (KST)
- 4-man squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SA/SEA/OC: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP: TPP
Ghillie Crossing Event Rules:
- World spawn weapons include only crossbows and melee weapons.
- Ghillie Suits spawn alongside other world loot.
- Blue zone damage increases exponentially as the endgame approaches.
- No vehicles spawn.
- The first safe zone always forms around the center of the map.
- Only 2x, 3x, and 4x scopes spawn (no larger scopes).
- All other world spawn items – including bolts, grenades, consumables, and attachments like crossbow quivers and scopes – spawn at a normal rate.
Other Event Rules:
- Weather is locked at “sunny.”
- Redzones and care packages are disabled.
- Killer spectating is enabled.
What do you think of the new event mode in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Ghillie Crossing? Are you planning to test your stealth skills when the event starts? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below!Load Comments