If you recently picked up Little Nightmares on Nintendo Switch, you may find yourself wanting to know where to find all of the game’s hidden statues. There are a total of 10 statues hidden throughout Little Nightmares. As you progress through the game, you’ll want to explore each area to ensure you find all of the game’s hidden statues. By finding and breaking all 10 statues, you’ll earn the Rascal achievement.
Need a little help finding them? We’ve got you covered. Read on to learn where you can find all 10 hidden statues in Little Nightmares!
Where to Find All Statues in Little Nightmares
The key to knowing where to find all 10 statues in Little Nightmares is exploration. This is because the statues tend to be tucked away in hidden areas. Below, we’ve broken things down section by section to help you find all 10 statues in Little Nightmares.
- Statue 1: Statue 1 can be found after heading up a long flight of stairs during the beginning of the game. After reaching the top of the stairs, you’ll spot an alcove in the background. Explore this alcove to find the first statue in Little Nightmares.
- Statue 2: Statue 2 can be found after passing the area with the spotlight eye. To find statue 2, you’ll want to climb up the left side near the wall of crates. Upon reaching the top, head to the left and through the background. There, you’ll find a small room with the second Little Nightmares statue inside.
- Statue 3: The third statue in Little Nightmares can be found after you reach the bedroom with the suitcase in the middle of the floor. To find the statue, move the suitcase to the right so you can reach the switch on the wall. After pulling the switch, the bed in the background will lower. Climb the bed to reach the drawers on top. Jump over the drawers, then over a shelf on your left. On top of this shelf sits the third hidden statue in Little Nightmares.
- Statue 4: To find the fourth hidden statue in Little Nightmares, you’ll need to get past the part of the game where the long-armed monster chases you into an elevator. In the next room, there’s a toy box. To the right of the toy box is a loose plank on the floor near a toy monkey. Push the toy box away from the plank, then stand to the right of the plan to drop into a crawl space under the floorboards. Head to your right past a makeshift ladder. Then, when you can move into the background, look in the left corner and you’ll spot the fourth hidden statue in Little Nightmares.
- Statue 5: The fifth statue in Little Nightmares can be found after you eat the trapped rat. Climb on top of the laundry in the middle of the room, then push the metal top leaning against the bin. Move down the floor on the right, and before you continue onward, look in the hidden area behind the ramp behind the laundry bins. After you drop into a secret passage head into the room on your right. There, you’ll find the fifth hidden statue in Little Nightmares.
- Statue 6: The sixth hidden statue in Little Nightmares can be found after you reach the room with the sausage machine. There, you’ll want to climb into the food lift in the background and head up to the freezer. Next, venture through a small opening on the wall to your right and enter a small room. You’ll find a lantern you can light as well as the sixth Little Nightmares statue on the right side of the room.
- Statue 7: To find the seventh hidden statue in Little Nightmares, grab the key from the chef’s table then head back to the lift. When the lift stops, unlock the door on your right and hide inside the toppled cart in the backdrop. When the chef enters the room on the right, climb on top of the cart and use it to jump to the left and open the chute door. Jump into the chute, head into the level below, then move to the left side of the room. If you look in the foreground, you’ll spot the seventh hidden statue in Little Nightmares.
The Guest Area
- Statue 8: The eighth hidden statue in Little Nightmares can be found after you shatter the bathroom mirror. Climb into the room in the background, then use the elevated pipe to head to the right into an adjacent room. When you drop on top of a table, you’ll spot the eighth hidden Little Nightmares statue.
- Statue 9: The ninth hidden statue in Little Nightmares can be found towards the end of The Guest Area level when you spot The Lady entering an elevator. After you climb to the top of the ladder, wait for The Lady to fully enter the elevator before opening the hatch on top. When she’s clear, head to your left and you’ll spot the ninth Little Nightmares statue.
The Lady’s Quarters
- Statue 10: The tenth and final hidden statue in Little Nightmares can be found inside The Lady’s room. To track down the statue, sneak past The Lady and enter a room on your left. Next, break the blue and white vase to the left of The Lady’s bed. This will cause The Lady to leave the room on your right. When she’s gone, use the chair and reach her vanity to find the tenth and final hidden statue in Little Nightmares.
By finding and breaking all 10 hidden statues in Little Nightmares, you’ll be able to earn the Rascal achievement. The key to finding all 10 statues is patience and a keen eye. Be sure to note how many hidden statues are in each level, and work to find them before you progress forward. Now that you have an idea where to find each one, unlocking all achievements and trophies in Little Nightmares for Nintendo Switch will be a breeze!
By reading through this guide, you should now know where to find all statues in Little Nightmares.Load Comments