In Fortnite Battle Royale, having an understanding of all items available to you is crucial if you want to emerge victorious. Right now, there are a total of nine different items in Fortnite Battle Royale, each with their own unique properties and uses. By reviewing the items available, you’ll be better prepared once you begin to load up your inventory.
In this guide, you’ll find a comprehensive overview of all available items and their uses in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Fortnite Battle Royale: Guide to All Items
In Fortnite Battle Royale, there are nine total items, each with different uses. These items occupy two primary categories: traps and healing. Below, you’ll find an overview of each item and what that item is used for in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Shield Potion: In Fortnite Battle Royale, Shield Potions can be used to give yourself a 50% total boost to your shields. This is especially useful for surviving firefights with enemy players.
- Mini Shield Potion: In Fortnite Battle Royale, the Mini Shield Potion works similarly to the standard Shield Potion. However, the Mini Shield Potion only grants 25% total boost to your shield. You can use two Mini Shield Potions to up your boost to 50% and then use a standard Shield Potion to give yourself a full 100% shield boost in the event of heavy enemy fire.
- Bandage: In Fortnite Battle Royale, one of the most common healing items is the Bandage. Each Bandage can be used to heal yourself for 15HP and can stack up to a total of 75HP.
- Medkit: In Fortnite Battle Royale, one of the least common healing items is the Medkit. Each Medkit can be used to give yourself a full 100% heal.
- Slurp Juice: In Fortnite Battle Royale, the Slurp Juice item gives you 25% boost to both HP and shields.
- Cozy Campfire: In Fortnite Battle Royale, the Cozy Campfire is useful in that it heals you for 2HP every second for a total of 25 seconds. If you need to recon with your teammates, your just pause to catch your breath, the Cozy Campfire adds a little productivity to your gameplay. Need help using the Cozy Campfire in Fortnite Battle Royale? Click here to check out our Cozy Campfire guide.
- Bush: In Fortnite Battle Royale, one of the newer item additions is the Bush. While not technically a “healing” item per se, the Bush can be used for stealth purposes and works well when used in conjunction with other healing items. Need help using the Bush in Fortnite Battle Royale? Click here to check out our Bush guide.
- Spike Trap: In Fortnite Battle Royale, this trap can be placed on walls, floors, and ceilings. Ideally, you should use the Spike Trap to fortify buildings you wish to defend.
- Launch Pad: In Fortnite Battle Royale, the Launch Pad trap is highly coveted thanks to its ability to launch you high in the air. After launch, you can parachute down and take enemies by surprise.
That concludes our look at all nine available items in Fortnite Battle Royale and their uses. When scavenging, you should keep a lookout for the items listed above and conserve them for when you need them most. In doing so, you’ll bring yourself that much closer to a joyous victory.
By reading through this guide, you should now know all nine available items and their uses in Fortnite Battle Royale.Load Comments