Gather ‘round, because the Cozy Campfire is now available in Fortnite Battle Royale. The Cozy Campfire is a healing item that allows players to heal themselves and their squad mates without having to use bandages. Once you find a Cozy Campfire in Fortnite Battle Royale, you’ll need to know how it works to effectively use it. This guide will cover everything players need to know about the Cozy Campfire trap in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Cozy Campfire - Fortnite Battle Royale
The Cozy Campfire is a healing item that was added to Fortnite Battle Royale as part of Fortnite Patch V.2.1.0. The Cozy Campfire is classified as a floor trap, which means it goes into the trap inventory and will not take up one of your weapon slots. Just like the Launch Pad and other ground traps, the Cozy Campfire must be placed on the floor. The Cozy Campfire has a blue rarity and can be found anywhere in the map in Fortnite Battle Royale.
The Cozy Campfire heals 2 HP per second and lasts for 25 seconds total, which means players can heal up to 50 HP using a single campfire. Once the campfire burns out, the leftover remnants of the campfire will remain on the ground, unless the floor panel beneath it gets destroyed. Some players have suggested that there should be a way to use wood or another item to reignite the campfire, but as of yet there isn't a way to re-use a campfire once it's burnt out.
The Cozy Campfire will replenish the health of all nearby players who are within its healing range. Watch your health bar and look for the small green plus signs emanating from your character to ensure you’re within range of the campfire’s healing effect.
Tips for Using the Cozy Campfire in Fortnite Battle Royale
Once you get your hands on a Cozy Campfire, it’s important strategically place this trap to make the most of its healing benefits. Here are several tips to keep in mind when using a Cozy Campfire in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- The Cozy Campfire heals ALL players. The Cozy Campfire will heal any player within range, including enemies. Watch out for opponents who may try to usurp your campfire after you place it down.
- Beware of the glow. The light from the Cozy Campfire can be seen from a distance, which may alert opponents to your location. Place the trap behind cover to avoid being detected.
- Gather the squad. As an AoE healing item, you’ll want to make sure your teammates are close by to ensure everyone gets the heals they need. Chat with your teammates to let them know you’re placing down a campfire so they can head over accordingly.
- Build walls around the campfire. When huddled around the Cozy Campfire, you’re basically a sitting duck. Build a base first before placing the campfire on the floor to help protect you and your squad while healing.
- Heal while perched. Build a base with stairs, then place the Cozy Campfire beneath the stairs so that you can still peak out over the top of your base while healing.
The Cozy Campfire is a great way to help support your teammates and survive clutch encounters in Fortnite Battle Royale. Use the Cozy Campfire alongside the legendary Bush consumable to maximize your stealth and sustain.Load Comments