At first glance, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator doesn’t appear to be like any of its FNAF predecessors. However, after spending some time earning money and buying upgrades in this free-to-play sim, you'll quickly realize why players have been calling this Five Nights at Freddy’s 6. In Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator, you'll need to survive each night and earn money to buy new items, which can be a bit time consuming. If you don’t mind editing a few game files and want to skip nights or get some extra cash for your pizzeria without having to spend time salvaging, then continue reading this guide to learn cheats for how to get infinite money and skip nights in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator.
How to Get Infinite Money and Skip Nights in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator
The first tricks you’ll want to deploy in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator are a pair of simple cheats to skip nights and get endless cash. This involves altering a few game files, so you’ll have to do so at your own risk. Be ready to reinstall the game if things go awry.
Before you begin digging into the game files, you’ll need to start the game and create a new save file. This will allow the proper files to appear. You may need to play through and survive Night 1 for the game to record your progress.
When you’re ready, follow these steps to apply the infinite money cheat in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator:
- Go to the game’s installation folder on your PC by going to the search bar and searching for "%AppData%" (without quotations).
- From here, go to AppData > Roaming > MMFAApplications > FNAF6.
- Open the "FNAF6" file using Notepad or any simple text editor.
- This will bring up a selection of settings. To get infinite cash, find “Money=#”. To skip nights, look for “Night=#”.
- Change the “#” symbols to number values and save the cheat.
Changing these values will allow you to save time salvaging and will help you get through Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator much easier. While there are a number of other values you can change in this file, the money and night values are by far the best ones you can change early on in the game. If you’re curious about some of the other values in the FNAF6 save file, here’s a few worth noting:
- "Printer=1" - Unlocks improved printer.
- "Handyman=1" - Unlocks the handyman.
- "Hispeed=1" - Unlocks HI-SPD UPLINK.
- "Salvage=#" - Your salvage bonus.
- "AchX(1-4)=1" - Unlocks in-game animatronic combo achievements.
If you want to remove all animatronics from each night, make sure to change the "1" to "0" in each of the parameters below:
Now that you know how to apply cheats to get infinite cash and skip nights in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator, you shouldn’t have to many problems reaching each of the game’s endings and unlocking every achievement. For more FNAF 6, head over to our guide on how to unlock all achievement badges in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator.