The latest patch for the samurai action adventure Nioh is available now to download on PlayStation 4. Nioh update 1.21 includes adjustments for amrita memories as well as various bug fixes. We’ve included a full list of patch notes for the Nioh update 1.21 below.
Nioh Update 1.21 Patch Notes
- Changed the sorting order of Amrita Memories to a predetermined order, rather than being ordered according to the time the player obtained the memory.
- You can now pick up defiled items dropped from Bloody Graves in The Abyss even if you are already carrying the limit of 500 items.
- In order to pick up new items, you must reduce the number of items in your inventory to below 500.
- Fixed a bug in which sometimes defeating a boss in The Abyss would not result in a "Completion".
- Fixed a bug in which level 320 items would not gain stat increases for reaching maximum familiarity.
- Fixed a bug in which dropped equipment you picked up during a Battle of Skill would disappear after the match was over
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Today’s patch came alongside the release of Nioh: Complete Edition for PC, which is available now on Steam for $49.99 USD.Load Comments