Mobile developer PikPok has officially released Into the Dead 2, the sequel to its hit zombie-slaying mobile game Into the Dead which, to date, has been downloaded over 70 million times.
According to PikPok, Into the Dead 2 comes loaded to the teeth with the following features:
- Evolving story and multiple endings - complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges.
- Powerful weapons and ammo perks - unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
- Varied gameplay - fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot.
- Multiple, immersive environments - discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities.
- Ever-increasing zombie threats - adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armored and running zombies!
- Daily and special event modes - prove your skills to win exclusive prizes.
- Loyal canine companions - fend off zombies and stay protected in the field.
In addition to all of the above features, the game’s public release version (which just went live today) also adds in the final three chapters of the game’s story campaign, a brand new Survival mode, new dog companions to recruit, and new VIP bonuses to earn.
If you’ve been playing a pre-release version of Into the Dead 2, make sure you update the game before booting it up again to ensure you benefit from the new public release additions.
As you can see in the launch trailer, Into the Dead 2 includes a number of different weapons you can utilize against the zombie hordes, including a revolver, a crossbow, a sawed-off shotgun, and even a chainsaw.Load Comments