If you recently picked up Ninja Theory’s latest game, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, you may be wondering where all of the Lorestones are located. As you make your way through the game, you’ll likely come across several Lorestone collectibles. Lorestones are large, circular structures that are easy to spot.
In fact, you encounter one right at the beginning of the game. These Lorestones are important, as they contain lore and stories from the northmen. Additionally collecting all 44 Lorestones will help you unlock a special bonus ending and “Stories of the North” achievement. To ensure you don’t miss a single Lorestone, we put together a guide on all Lorestone locations in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice - All Lorestone Locations
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 1
- Lorestone #1: After Senua gets off the boat and kicks it away, you’ll spot the first Lorestone right away and will be instructed on how to interact with it.
- Lorestone #2: The 2nd Lorestone can be found when you reach the coast. After you cruss under the bridge struts and reach the waterfall, you’ll spot the second Lorestone before a set of steps.
- Lorestone #3: The 3rd Lorestone can be found after you complete the first symbol door and walk across the beam. On a cliff, you’ll spot the third Lorestone facing towards the bridge.
- Lorestone #4: The 4th Lorestone in Chapter 1 is located in the area where the first enemy appears. After you defeat it, head towards the gate and you’ll spot the fourth Lorestone to your right.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 2
- Lorestone #5: The 5th Lorestone can be found after you enter the Illusion Trail. Head straight up the ramp, then look at the ruins on your right. There, you’ll spot the fifth Lorestone.
- Lorestone #6: The 6th Lorestone can be found as you continue down the path. Here, you’ll want to use the Illusion Gates to break the wall allowing Senua to slip inside and unlock the door needed to progress forward. As you enter the locked door, you’ll spot the sixth Lorestone upstairs across a wooden balance beam.
- Lorestone #7: The 7th Lorestone can be found as you continue down the left side path. Eventually, after you defeat your second enemy, you’ll spot the Lorestone right in front of you on the path.
- Lorestone #8: The 8th Lorestone can be found by following the path where you found the seventh Lorestone. Keep your eyes peeled for a hidden path on your right. Down this path, you’ll spot an alcove behind a barrier of crow figures. In this alcove, you’ll fight the eighth Lorestone.
- Lorestone #9: The 9th Lorestone can be found after interacting with the symbol door. You’ll want to repair the bridge, then use the center Illusion Gate to make your way across the drawbridge and enter the castle. Inside, you’ll spot a cave path that leads to the ninth Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 3
- Lorestone #10: The 10th Lorestone can be found after you defeat the boss. First, return to the start area. Then, go through the fire gate on the right to enter canyon passage. There, you’ll find a cave on the right which contains the tenth Lorestone.
- Lorestone #11: The 11th Lorestone is right before the bridge, however don’t cross the bridge just yet. Look to your left and follow the path. There, you’ll spot the Lorestone on your left near some rocks.
- Lorestone #12: The 12th Lorestone can be found as you continue down the ramp and walk under the bridge where you found the 11th Lorestone. As you enter the charred forest, go to the back-right corner and you’ll find the 12th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #13: The 13th Lorestone can be found In the area with a pair of burnt houses. You’ll want to enter the house on your right. Inside, you’ll find the 13th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #14: The 14th Lorestone can be found after your burning escape. First, climb the ladder and enter the large structure. There, use the bridge on your left and enter the house nearby. Head left once inside the house onto the balcony. There, you’ll find the 14th Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 4
- Lorestone #15: The 15th Lorestone can be found after you head through the door with three glowing symbols. You’ll want to head outside and go right. There, you’ll run into the 15th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #16: The 16th Lorestone can be found after you head past the crashed long boat and repair the stairs leading up to the second floor of the hall. Go up the steps and continue until you see a ladder leading down and outside. Head to the alcove and you’ll find the 16th Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 5
- Lorestone #17: The 17th Lorestone can be found sticking out of the sand on the shore. You’ll want to look to the waterline while walking across the sand. There, you’ll be able to spot the 17th Lorestone before heading towards the symbol door.
- Lorestone #18: The 18th Lorestone can be found after the steps from the beach. To spot the 18th Lorestone, simply stop before going up the second set of stone stairs.
- Lorestone #19: The 19th Lorestone can be found down the shore behind the ship sticking out of the sand.
- Lorestone #20: The 20th Lorestone can be found at the end of the beach near an area full of wrecked ships. Head to the back-right corner and look for a small alcove to find the 20th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #21: The 21st Lorestone can be found on the beach and to the left as you approach the tree with hanging corpses.
- Lorestone #22: The 22nd Lorestone can be found in the same area with the creepy corpse tree. Simply circle around and look on the sand directly behind the tree to spot the 22nd Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 6
- Lorestone #23: To find the 23rd Lorestone, interact with the tree to start Chapter 6 and make four trial shards appear. While looking at the tree, turn around and go to the left shard. Enter the shard, then immediately run forward and left to find the 23rd Lorestone near the burial mound.
- Lorestone #24: The 24th Lorestone can be found after you enter the dark labyrinth. Here, there are actually three Lorestones to discover. To find the 24th Lorestone you’ll need to head left, then left, then left-ish straight.
- Lorestone #25: To find the 25th Lorestone you’ll need to restart and follow the same path. First left, then right, then left.
- Lorestone #26: To find the 26th Lorestone, you’ll need to continue on from where you found Lorestone #25. First, take the right path from the Lorestone into a dark passage. Next, go right, then right, then left, and finally right into an alcove with the 26th Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 7
- Lorestone #27: To find the 27th Lorestone, restart from the tree. When facing the tree you’ll need to turn around, then go to the shard on the right. Here, drop down to the small ledge. Move forward, then push down the bridge on the right to reach the mask. Use it, then approach the tower door. The 27th Lorestone is located to the left of the symbol door.
- Lorestone #28: The 28th Lorestone can be found inside the fortress. You’ll need to enter the fort in the past to find the 28th Lorestone next to a long dining table.
- Lorestone #29: The 29th Lorestone can be found after you open the symbol door in present time. Here, you’ll spot the 29th Lorestone along the back ruined wall at the base of the stairs.
- Lorestone #30: To find the 30th Lorestone, continue up to the second floor of the fort. There, you’ll find the 30th Lorestone in the present at the top of the steps.
- Lorestone #31: The 31st Lorestone can be found on the third floor. Here, you’ll want to the past and look along the back wall (down the path from the stairs) to find the 31st Lorestone between two barred doors to the balcony.
- Lorestone #32: To find the 32nd Lorestone, unlock both barred doors and use them to circle around to the mask in the present. Next, push down the bridge, then enter the past and check out the balcony. If you backtrack, you should spot the 32nd Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 8
- Lorestone #33: To find the 33rd Lorestone, you’ll need to head to the back-left shard when facing the tree. Next, drop into the swamp and run right until you reach the second circular Illusion Gate. After that, go right to find the 33rd Lorestone behind another Illusion Gate near the steps up to the wooden tower.
- Lorestone #34: To find the 34th Lorestone you’ll need to cross the repaired bridge and enter the glowing blue house. Here, look in the right corner to find the 34th Lorestone.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 9
- There are no Lorestones in Chapter 9 of Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 10
- Lorestone #35: To find the 35th Lorestone you’ll need to complete all four shards then enter Chapter 10. Here, you’ll spot the 35th Lorestone straight ahead as you enter the mountain through the pair of large double doors.
- Lorestone #36: The 36th Lorestone can be found near the symbol door with three locks. Here, you’ll need to go down the circular staircase and into the cavern. Next, walk through the water to the first shaft of light. Enter the cavern to the right, then reach the second shaft of light. Next, look to your right. There, you’ll spot the 36th Lorestone along the cave wall.
- Lorestone #37: To find the 37th Lorestone you’ll need to escape the dark cave, climb the spiral staircase to the top, then enter the section of ruined wall before going through the door. Next, climb up into the dark and dangerous alcove to find the 37th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #38: To find the 38th Lorestone you’ll need to re-light your torch after stepping through a waterfall. Past the balance beam, enter the alcove to the right in the path ahead to find the 38th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #39: To find the 39th Lorestone you’ll need to follow the left path and drop into the cavern below. When you drop down, stick to the left wall to find the 39th Lorestone.
- Lorestone #40: The 40th Lorestone can be found inside the tunnel after unlocking the symbol door along the right wall.
All Lorestone Locations in Chapter 11
- Lorestone #41: To find the 41st Lorestone you’ll need to climb the ladder on your left after defeating the boss and head into the cave that leads to a long spiral staircase. Here, you can find the 41st Lorestone at the base of the steps.
- Lorestone #42: The 42nd Lorestone can be found after a cutscene. First, you’ll appear on a large broken bridge. While here, immediately turn around and run toward the closed gate. You’ll find the 42nd Lorestone in the alcove towards the back.
- Lorestone #43: The 43rd Lorestone can be found after you repair the bridge. From the bridge, you’ll need to repair the ruined door directly to the right of your starting position post-cutscene. After that, you’ll find the 43rd Lorestone in a cell at the bottom of the stairs.
- Lorestone #44: To find the 44th Lorestone, you’ll need to head forward until you come across a tall spiral staircase. Climb all the way to the top to find the 44th Lorestone.
There you have it, all 44 Lorestone locations in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. By collecting every Lorestone in the game, you’ll be able to unlock a special bonus ending and the “Stories from the North” achievement. Which Lorestone was the hardest to find? Let us know in the comments below!
By reading through this guide, you should now know all 44 Lorestone locations in Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.