While Black Friday is usually the be-all-end-all day to purchase new hardware components for your gaming PC, Cyber Monday certainly shouldn’t be ruled out either, especially since it tends to have more of a tech-focused slant. In this guide, we’ll help you prepare for all of the best PC hardware deals on Cyber Monday 2017.
What PC Hardware Deals Will We See On Cyber Monday 2017?
Honestly, any sort of PC upgrade or add-on you can think of will likely be offered at a discount on Cyber Monday. From more obvious categories like PC cases, graphics cards, RAM, and motherboards to lesser known picks like VR headsets and gaming controllers. Basically, if it lives in or around a gaming PC, chances are good it will be on sale during Cyber Monday.
The Best PC Hardware Deals for Cyber Monday 2017
Below we've gathered some of the best PC hardware deals announced by various retailers for Cyber Monday 2017. Note that we'll continue to update this page with additional information on the best PC hardware deals for Cyber Monday as details are revealed, so check back here for updates!
Dell’s Cyber Monday deals will be available starting November 26th, with rolling Cyber Monday doorbusters launching on November 27th at 8 a.m. (EST). During this time, new deals will be posted hourly until 8 p.m. (EST). Below you'll find Dell's best deals on PC hardware for Cyber Monday 2017.
- Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Laptop - $130 ($120 savings)
- Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Laptop $300 ($130 savings)
- Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop - $900 ($100 savings)
- Dell Inspiron 17 7000 - $800 ($200 savings)
- Dell Inspiron Desktop - $380 ($270 savings)
- Dell Inspiron Gaming Desktop - $4,500 ($150 savings)
- Alienware Aurora Desktop - $800 ($300 savings)
- Alienware 17 Laptop - $1,600 ($475 savings)
- Dell 32 Monitor (D3218HN) - $170 ($180 savings)
- Dell 27 Gaming Monitor (S2716DG) - $400 ($400 savings)
- Dell Wireless 360 Speaker System (AE715) - $90 ($60 savings)
- LG 65-inch 4K Smart HDR Ultra HDTV + $150 Dell Promo eGift Card - $800 ($600 savings)
Newegg finally released their 2017 Black Friday flyer, and in it are a wide variety of PC hardware deals. Below, we've listed some of the best PC hardware deals from Newegg during Black Friday 2017 and Cyber Monday 2017:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - $179.99
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 - $269.99
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 - $399.99
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 - $399.99
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 - $499.99
- ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 - $509.99
- ASUS Prime B250M-A LGA 1151 Motherboard - $49.99
- MSI B250M PRO-VDH Motherboard - $49.99
- Gigabyte GA-AX370 Motherboard - $79.99
- ASRock Deskmini 110W Processor - $89.99
- ASUS Prime Z270-A LGA 1151 Motherboard - $99.99
- MSI Z720 SLI Plus Motherboard - $99.99
- Gigabyte Z730 AORUS Motherboard - $179.99
- ASRock X299 Taichi LGA 2066 Motherboard - $199.99
- EVGA 450 BT 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply - $11.99
- Rosewill Stallion Series 500W Power Supply - $12.99
- Rosewill Quark Series 750W Power Supply - $64.99
- Corsair RMx Series 750W Plus Gold Power Supply - $79.99
- Patriot Viper 3 8GB DDR4 Memory - $50.99
- G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 Memory - $69.99
- ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 16GB DDR4 Memory - $136.99
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB DDR4 Memory - $159.99
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 Memory - $159.99
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 Memory - $169.99
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB DDR4 Memory - $379.99
- Patriot Burst 120GB SATA III SSD - $39.99
- Crucial MX300 1TB SATA III SSD - $237.99
- Toshiba X300 5TB Gaming Hard Drive - $119.99
- Team Group L5 LITE 480GB SATA III SSD - $124.99
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Sata III SSD - $149.99
- WD Black 6TB Desktop HDD - $199.99
- Seagate BarraCuda Pro 12TB Internal Hard Drive - $459.99
- Intel Core i5-7600k CPU - $209.99
- Intel Core i7-7700k CPU - $299.99
- Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 570 - $209.99
- MSI Radeon RX 580 - $239.99
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Mini - $239.99
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X - $279.99
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X - $319.99
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950x 180W - $799.99
- DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 CPU Cooler - $13.89
- Cooler Master Hyper 212X CPU Cooler - $29.99
- Corsair Hydro Series H60 Liquid CPU Cooler - $49.99
- MasterLiquid 240 All-in-One Liquid CPU Cooler - $64.99
- DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm Captain 240EX Liquid CPU Cooler - $89.99
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Liquid CPU Cooler - $109.99
Last Year’s Best CPU (Processor) Deals On Cyber Monday
If you’re buying on a budget, which CPU you go with is one of the areas where you don’t really need the biggest and best around. However, if getting a decent CPU is a priority for you, the below deals from last year should clue you in on how much you can save on a decent CPU during this year’s Cyber Monday.
Last Year’s Best Graphics Card Deals On Cyber Monday
If there’s one area where you should absolutely not scrimp on when building and/or upgrading your gaming PC, it’s the graphics card. More powerful graphics cards certainly don’t come cheap, but as you can see in the below deals from last year, you can get a decent card for not too much money if you’re willing to wait until Cyber Monday to buy.
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 - $370 ($60 savings)
- Sapphire R9 Furo Nitro - $240 ($70 off)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB - $170 ($100 savings)
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 ROG Strix - $590 (save $80 after rebate)
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming - $600 ($120 savings)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW - $410 ($50 off)
Last Year’s Best Gaming Mice Deals On Cyber Monday
A solid gaming mouse can help compliment your more demanding PC gaming habits thanks to its additional buttons and customizable DPI settings. If you don’t mind spending a little extra than you would on a regular mouse, the below deals from last year show that you can get a solid gaming mouse at a great price.
- Razer Diamondback Chroma - $38
- SteelSeries Rival 300 - $39 ($21 savings)
- Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury - $35 ($25 savings)
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma - $50 ($20 savings)
Last Year’s Best Storage (SSD, HDD, USB) Deals On Cyber Monday
Whether you’re just in the market for some extra USB storage, looking for a cheap spare HDD, or you’re ready to take the plunge with an SSD, the below deals from last year should provide a good baseline for what storage discounts you can expect during this year’s Cyber Monday.
- Kingston Digital 120GB SSD SATA - $35
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA - $130 ($25 off)
- Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - $80 ($20 savings)
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB mSATA - $130 ($70 savings)
- Western Digital Black 5TB HDD - $190 ($110 savings)
Last Year’s Best Gaming Headset Deals On Cyber Monday
While it’s technically not a necessary component for getting the most out of your gaming PC, a good headset can help you more effectively communicate with teammates while also sparing anyone around you from your game’s ambient noise.
Below are a few choice gaming headset deals that were offered during last year’s Cyber Monday, and you can bet that similar deals will be offered this year.
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Z11 - $17 ($10 savings)
- Sennheiser PC 360 Special Edition gaming headset - $100 ($30 savings)
- SteelSeries Siberia 800 wireless gaming headset - $200 ($100 savings)
Last Year’s Best Mechanical Keyboard Deals On Cyber Monday
While it is true that mechanical keyboards tend to cost more than standard keyboards, they are hands down the best keyboards to use for serious PC gaming, and as the below deals from last year prove, they tend to get some pretty significant discounts during Cyber Monday.
- Corsair Vengeance K65 - $50 ($40 savings)
- Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition - $72 ($71.65 savings)
- CoolerMaster MasterKeys Pro S - $100 ($40 savings)
Last Year’s Best Virtual Reality (VR) Deals On Cyber Monday
Last year only saw one noticeable discount on a virtual reality headset, but now that VR has had another year to gain traction in the gaming community, there could possibly be more than one deal available when this year’s Cyber Monday begins.
Last Year’s Best RAM Deals On Cyber Monday
Having more internal RAM can mean the difference between a game that keeps dipping in framerate or a game that remains consistently solid even during the most taxing of activities.
If you’re in the market for more RAM, the below deals from last year’s Cyber Monday should be indicative of the sorts of deals that will be available this year.
- G.Skill Aegis 32GB DDR4 2133 (2x16GB) - $140 ($95 savings)
- G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 16GB DDR4 3000 (2x8GB) - $80 ($60 savings)
Last Year’s Best Motherboard Deals On Cyber Monday
Along with its CPU, a motherboard can serve as a strong core for your gaming PC, so it’s always good to make sure you’re getting as solid a motherboard as possible. Judging by the below deals from last year, this year’s Cyber Monday will hopefully offer some great motherboards at equally great prices.
Last Year’s Best Gaming Monitor Deals On Cyber Monday
Fretting over which specific gaming monitor to get is something which only more hardcore PC enthusiasts tend to do, but whether you’re serious about your contrast ratios and refresh rates or you just want a monitor that will turn on when you press your PC’s power button, the below deals from last year show that there should be something to fit your needs when Cyber Monday kicks off this year.
- Dell 27 Gaming Monitor 1440p with G-Sync - $475 ($325 savings)
- Sceptre 24" LED 1080p monitor - $90 ($10 savings)
- ASUS ROG Swift 24" 1080p with G-Sync - $300 ($150 savings)
- Acer 35" curved 2560x1080 - $500 ($100 savings)
Last Year’s Best PC Case Deals On Cyber Monday
Whether your PC case tastes lean more towards functionality or flair, you should be able to find something during Cyber Monday that fits your needs at a great discount. Just peruse the below deals from last year if you don’t believe us.
- Rosewill Stealth ATX Mid Tower - $30 ($50 savings)
- Corsair Carbide Series 300R Compact ATX - $60 ($50 savings)
- ThermalTake Overseer RX-I ATX Full Tower - $63 ($37 savings)
Last Year’s Best Gamepad and Controller Deals On Cyber Monday
There are some who will always swear by the old keyboard/mouse combo, but if you prefer to do your PC gaming with a controller, the below deals from last year’s Cyber Monday should give you an idea of what to expect this year.
- Sony DualShock4 controller - $40 ($30 savings)
- Steam controller - $35 ($15 savings)
- Microsoft Xbox One controller - $40 ($25 savings)
Stay tuned and be sure to bookmark this page as we will be posting the best Cyber Monday 2017 PC hardware deals we find throughout the day.