One goal players have while making their way through Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator is unlocking all 19 achievements. While many of the achievements in Dream Daddy are straightforward, and can be unlocked simply by playing the game, others are hidden.
In order to unlock these hidden achievements, you’ll need to know what each one pertains to. After all, just knowing the name of a hidden achievement doesn’t always help when trying to unlock said achievement. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered.
Below, you’ll find the steps needed to unlock all achievements in Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator.
Dream Daddy - Base Achievements
- Welcome to the Neighborhood: Automatically unlocks at the end of the opening chapter, right after the barbeque.
- Knife Dad: Successfully complete all three of Robert’s dates.
- Interview With the Vampire: Successfully complete all three of Damien’s dates.
- Keg-Stand Champion: Successfully complete all three of Craig’s dates.
- Margarita Zone: Successfully complete all three of Joseph’s dates.
- King of Carrot Flowers: Successfully complete all three of Mat’s dates.
- Asiago-getter: Successfully complete all three of Hugo’s dates.
- Soft Boy: Successfully complete all three of Brian’s dates.
- Dreamiest Daddy: Successfully complete all dad dates (21 in total).
- World’s Best Dad: Finish a Dream Daddy game and see Amanda off to college to unlock Amanda’s good ending.
Dream Daddy - Mini Game Achievements
- Yo Ho Ho Ho: Score 18 holes-in-one while playing Pirate Mini Golf. This mini game unlocks during Brian’s first date. Note you can save the game after the first 9 holes, and reload from the beginning, if you need to.
- Catch of the Day: Score a total of 2000 in Match Fishing. This mini game occurs during Brian’s second date. Again, you can reload from the beginning if you need to.
Dream Daddy - Hidden Achievements
- Cannonball: This achievement can be unlocked during Craig’s third date. While jumping off the waterfall, you’ll want to keep jumping. You’ll eventually kill yourself from jumping, thus earning the Cannonball achievement.
- Panic at the Disco: During Joseph’s second date, you’re tasked with picking from a series of dance moves. To unlock the Panic at the Disco achievement, you’ll want to choose the unrehearsed backflip move.
- Save Ferris: This achievement can be earned during Brian’s third date. Once you’re at the ferris wheel section, you’ll want to choose the option to be an *******, thus prompting you to punch Brian. In doing so, the Save Ferris achievement will unlock.
- Let Amanda Say [CENSORED]: This achievement can be unlocked before Robert’s third date. While you’re texting Robert, Amanda will say a curse word. This will give you an option prompt. You’ll want to pick the one that says, “I don’t give a **** anymore.” In doing so, Amanda will say the curse, and the Let Amanda Say [CENSORED] will unlock.
- Bad Dad: This achievement can be unlocked right at the beginning of the game. Try to earn this after you’ve already unlocked the Knife Dad achievement for Robert, as pursuing Bad Dad will lock you out of other Robert-based achievements. To earn Bad Dad, head out and watch “the Game” with Robert at the bar. Choices don't matter, all that matters is you say “yes” when he asks you to come inside his place. This will prompt you to sleep with Robert, thus unlocking the Bad Dad achievement.
Dream Daddy - Locked Achievements
- World’s Okayest Dad: To unlock the World's Okayest Dad achievement, you'll need to remain very negative and uncaring towards Amanda throughout your Dream Daddy game. Ignore her when she's crying, and give heartless answers when she tries to vent her problems. For more, we also have a guide up on how to unlock the bad Amanda ending in Dream Daddy.
- Escape from Margarita Zone: This achievement appears to coincide with unlocking Joseph’s “true” ending. Unfortunately, this achievement is also bugged, as no one has been able to legitimately unlock it on Steam. However, you can play through Joseph’s ending and learn more about it through our guide. Just note that playing through the file itself won’t count towards your achievement progress on Steam.
There you have it, a look at how to unlock all achievements in Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator. Have any questions about these achievements? Ask away in the comments below, and we’ll try to help you out. Meanwhile, be sure to check back for more info on the two locked (bugged) achievements. We’re working to solve them!
By reading through this guide, you should now know how to unlock all achievements in Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator.Load Comments