Start your dark and fantastical adventure in Little Nightmares right by using our walkthrough and guide hub. This challenging puzzle-platformer from Tarsier Studios definitely won't hold you by hand. Instead, it'll take you on a Tim Burton-esque quest that's sure to leave you feeling small, helpless, hungry, and afraid.
There are many instances in this game when you might miss a collectible or take the wrong path. Each monster you'll encounter has special abilities that you'll have to prepare for if you want to survive. So, before we embark on this grotesque journey to The Maw, let's go over a few important tips that will surely aid you during your walkthrough.
Tips for Surviving in Little Nightmares
- Nomes are the little guys with the pointed caps you've probably seen in the Little Nightmares teaser and launch trailers. Hug them when you find them. They'll run away at first but there's no need to chase them since you'll find them hanging out in one spot eventually.
- The Statues you'll see periodically are collectibles. When you see them, break them!
- Your lighter is your best asset. It never runs out of fuel and it doesn't alert enemies of your presence. The game will also save your progress whenever you use it to light candles and lanterns.
- Running and jumping makes platforming across wide gaps easier. This also applies to moving faster.
- Grab items and ledges using the right trigger button on your controller. Use this whenever you're jumping from one platform to another because it can save you from a careless death.
- Hunger will strike and cause slowly but surely debilitate Six if it isn't resolved. If you follow our walkthrough succesfully, you'll find food before it the hunger can get that bad.
In addition to the challenges you'll encounter, there are a number of puzzles you'll have to solve to make progress in Little Nightmares. Many of these obstacles involve pulling open hatches, pushing and pulling switches, climbing over objects, jumping from ledges at great heights, and making quick decisions at a moment's notice. You'll have to have a good eye, sharp intuition, and a good strategy to beat this game and we're here to help you with that.
Before we begin, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the plot by taking a look at our Little Nightmares preview which is sure to answer any of the questions you might have about the game. Once you've done that, you can find all the walkthrough and guide content for Little Nightmares conveniently linked below.
Little Nightmares Walkthrough and Guide Hub
Little Nightmares - Main Story Walkthrough
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough Part 1 - Surviving The Prison
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough Part 2 - Enter The Lair
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough Part 3 - Escape the Kitchen, Find the Keys
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough Part 4 - The Guest Area, Elevator
- Little Nightmares Walkthrough Part 5 - The Lady's Quarters
- Little Nightmares Ending Explained and Story Summary
Little Nightmares - Secrets of the Maw Expansion DLC
Little Nightmares - Misc. Guides
- Little Nightmares - The Hideaway DLC: All Flotsam Bottle Locations
- Little Nightmares - How to Unlock All Achievements and Trophies
- Little Nightmares - Ashes in the Maw Achievement Guide
- Little Nightmares - What Are the Nomes?
For more on Little Nightmares, take a break from your walkthrough and take a look at the minimum and recommended system requirements to play the game and see why we think it's this year's creepiest platformer.Load Comments