Earning coins are imperative to your progress in the popular simulation mobile game, Bit City. For players looking for simple tricks to increase their revenue, we're here to tell you that it's as simple as sprucing up your approach. Once you’ve nailed these simple tactics down, we can assure you that your city will be bustling and
Upgrade The Bank
In order to earn more coins in Bit City, you’ll have to start with upgrading the bank. Doing this will bump up
- Bank upgrades will increase passive income by 10% for a specified amount of time limit.
Unlock Cars At The Garage
Next, you should begin to unlock cars at the parking garage. Four is a good start but more is always better. Once you’ve done that, head over to City Hall, and start increasing DMV Fees and Ticket Quotas.
- DMV Fee upgrades will increase
the amount ofcoins generated per second by 15
- Ticket Quota upgrades will add a 10% bonus to each car coin collected.
Build and Tax Property
Once you’re generating a decent amount of income, you can start building residential, business, and service zones on empty small lots. Once that’s done, head over to City Hall once again and start pouring money into Property Tax.
- Property Tax upgrades will increase the amount earned by each building by 10%.
Although completing objectives won't earn you more coins in Bit City, they will earn you a significant amount of Bux. Bux
- Completed objectives increase the reward for the next objective by 10 Bux.
Use Boosts and Upgrade Buildings
To move things along faster you can spend a couple Bux on Boosts and Instant Build. Bux
- Boosts will speed up time and make coin accumulation faster.
- Instant Build will level up a building and increase its earnings.
Unlock New Buildings
Once you’ve accumulated a good amount of Bux, you can head over to city hall and unlock new buildings. Although they cost quite a bit of money, they provide you with more coins which can help you advance significantly.
- Each unlocked building provides a 100% earning boost to lots they reside on.
With these simple steps put together, you'll be earning tons of coins in Bit City. If you enjoy Bit City, check out our guides for other mobile games such as 8 Ball Pool and Pewdiepie's Tuber Simulator. Also, let us know in the comments if you have any additional tips that you think will help other players!