Today, Nintendo held its first-ever "
While indie titles were definitely the highlight, Nintendo also provided additional insight on their third-party plans for the upcoming hybrid console.
Our prediction that the Nintendo Switch could be the official indie game console is turning out to be right on the mark. Many of the games shown during the
Several of these games will also be utilizing features like flexible local multiplayer and Joy-Con HD Rumble support. It looks like Nintendo is putting a huge emphasis on the fact that these games, combined with the Switch’s unique features, will provide gamers with a wholly new experience.
That said, there were a handful of games that definitely stole the show. These included
Below, we've put together a list of every game announced during the
- Pocket Rumble - HD Rumble support, console exclusive
- Blaster Master Zero
- Shakedown Hawaii
- Graceful Explosion Machine - HD Rumble support
- Mr. Shifty - HD Rumble support
- Steamworld Dig 2
- Dandara - HD Rumble support
- Stardew Valley - Multiplayer support
- Runner 3
- War Groove
Coming in 2017
Yooka- Laylee- Multiplayer support
- Overcooked Special Edition - Includes all DLC, HD Rumble support
- The Escapists 2
Gonner- Timed Exclusive
- Kingdom Two Crowns
- Flipping Death