Shadow Warrior 2 by developer Flying Wild Hog is full of witty puns about
Although players won’t get to unravel more of Lo Wang’s story, the Way of the Wang DLC includes a wide variety of new maps for players to explore. There’s also a brand new weapon, new gem crafting options, new achievements, and three new difficulty settings. For a list of all the fixes included, see the patch notes below courtesy of Flying Wild Hog:
- Fixed photo mode camera orientation reset when changing fov.
- Fixed 'Saved Games' relocation.
- Corrected blade intersection test.
- Fixed missing shadows after changing a map or weather.
- Gamepad sensitivity curve adjustments.
- Fixed blob transformation when he is electrocuted.
- Fixed Warlord force slash bug.
- Fixed incorrect Vanish behavior.
- 'Plasmoid' camera clipping fixed.
- Pickup item disappearing on hard landing fixed.
- Alt weapon ammo counter fixed.
- Fix for minigun and grenades killing other enemies.
- Fixes for places where
playercould get stuck.
- Added missing minimaps.
- Fixed 'Second Chance' skill trigger on Blob transformation.
- Various audio fixes.
- Fixed rotation of some quest items.
- Fixed damage caused effects for other co-op players.
- Fixed a bug where co-op partners
getlevel up while still in loadingprocess.
- Fixed disappearing weapon after cutscenes in some circumstances.
- Some optimizations.
- Fixed quest sword not showing up for clients.
- Fixed barrier not spawning when fighting the last boss.
- Fixed a situation in which client is blocked in
hubafter he is teleported to a cutscene from activemission.
- Fixed chi and health not regenerating while in
hubfor clientthat teleporting to a cutscene.
- Fixed client spawning outside of temple when dying during the fight with acolytes.
- Fixed a possibility for a client to be forcibly teleported to a level from
- Fixed quest giver Kamiko not spawning for clients in
- Fixed client block on 018kmh after
- Fixed door sigil for clients.
- Fixed taking damage from neutral opponents.
- Fixed anvil not showing for clients.
- Fixed Kamiko's spikes remaining on
- Fixed an issue with client seeing closed vault doors after he joined during a cutscene.
- Levels of other players are visible on their avatars.
- Players will get notifications via multiplayer chat about teammate's death, level up, connecting and disconnecting.
What do you think of the changes made in the new Way of the Wang DLC? Let us know in the comments below!
For more on Shadow Warrior 2 here at Indie Obscura, be sure to check out some of our previous features including an overview of all the Shadow Warrior 2 Easter Eggs, a look at some of the best Shadow Warrior 2 screenshots, and find out why we think Shadow Warrior 2 is one of the best games of 2016.Load Comments